President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

this guy is actually president :rofl:

the guy's just proved you can troll your way into the most important job in the western world

the thing with him though, by the time hes n office we're gonna be so sick of Trump stories that when he does do something awful in 2-3 years time we'll all have had Trump overload and just wont care.

i want him to run for a second term, i want to see who the democrats would put against him and what strategy theyd take.

also, i read the electoral colleges dont actually have to vote for who the state says, and there are a few things hes doing that will create a headache, hes still running businesses and people in his businesses overseas will get preferential treatment, foreign diplomats are booking rooms in Trump tower in washington to meet with president elect trump, how much of that is he getting? his son and son in law work in his business and hes offered them roles in government. how is him winning going to influence decisions on the trump companies in the US and overseas? are they just gonna get any permit they need? can the government in say, bhutan grant a trump company special rights in order get on the US' good side?

its gonna be fascinating to see and if im glad of one thing, its that i got to live through a moment in history that will be studied for hundreds of years, and Obama before

• Upvote 1

The rock is one of the favourites for next president after trump

wont be long before we have x factor style shows for next presidential candidates 

Wonder if he will get thru the 4 years without getting impeached 

• Upvote 3

President-Elect :lol:

Fack

The Taiwan shit is escalating 

Surley when he touches office they will take twitter off him

It's no different to FDR's fireside chats :lol:

30 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Surley when he touches office they will take twitter off him

Nar that's when they give him the @POTUS account instead.

53 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Nar that's when they give him the @POTUS account instead.

Can't wait.

/

C/S Yoshie.

fully doesn't give a fuck

especially since that meeting with Abe, who is equally if not more jingoistic

• Upvote 1

*Googles jingoistic 

• Upvote 5

On 04/12/2016 at 11:49 AM, dub said:

I actually like him for the Taiwan shit. But I imagine he didn't know he was sort of fucking up while he did it.

he knew exactly what he was doing. his team arranged the call. also hes been tryna build a trump building in taiwan recently so i guess thats going through

Donald Trump has lost popular vote by greater margin than any US President in history

President-elect is now 2.8 million votes behind Hillary Clinton - five times more than the second biggest deficit

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-lost-popular-vote-hillary-clinton-us-election-president-history-a7470116.html

• Downvote 1

He may or may not have some ground for talk on the illegal vote. 20 Million illegals in USA, 3 Million said to have voted, Obama apparently encouraged them to vote and they would obviously give theirs to Clinton... But who will ever know?

Either ways due to their system he is now President and that's all that matters. They can spit their dummy out and try all the tactics in the world they want, the current one being back to blaming Russia hackers. I'm amazed they even have the balls to say they only lost because Russia exposed Hilary's corruption.... Like the corruption was ok but should never have been released to the American People so she could of been their president.

• Downvote 6

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, WhiteB said:

Sewing the seeds for 2020