President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

2 minutes ago, Yoshie said:

Explain please?
Role reversal you would say hate crime so I'm interested in why you think this isn't.

If they grabbed a random dude, battered him and shouted similar stuff it would be a hate crime, they would be targeting the individual due to being white/supporting trump. The video seems to show someone with special needs who is familiar with them and they are severely bullying him due to his vulnerability.

I may be wrong but this is how it seems to me.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

If they grabbed a random dude, battered him and shouted similar stuff it would be a hate crime, they would be targeting the individual due to being white/supporting trump. The video seems to show someone with special needs who is familiar with them and they are severely bullying him due to his vulnerability.

I may be wrong but this is how it seems to me.

They aren't though.
They specifically said 'Fuck white people', 'Fuck Donald Trump'.
Saying it out loud and clear and you still choose to believe that's not the motive behind their attack.

Whats funny is observing the immediate link of this kidnap crime to BLM (which is now the code word to lump all black people into)... of which not one credible leader can come forward as to who runs/funds it. (Well I know who funds it, isn't black... thats for sure) and the most vocal person i've seen advocating it is some US batts black dude. DeRay McKesson...

Stay away from this BLM trap! it's co-opted shit.

Liberal vs Right (it's all a trap)

When that Dylan Roof guy massacred those folks in the church are all white people condemned for it? (nope) not even KKK.

Some retards do this kidnap thing and film it bait themselves.. and somehow its a whole condemnation of a race's or a fake liberal groups behaviour policy. (just basing on the social media comments repsonse read so far.)

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Whats funny is observing the immediate link of this kidnap crime to BLM (which is now the code word to lump all black people into)... of which not one credible leader can come forward as to who runs/funds it. (Well I know who funds it, isn't black... thats for sure) and the most vocal person i've seen advocating it is some US batts black dude. DeRay McKesson...

Stay away from this BLM trap! it's co-opted shit.

Liberal vs Right (it's all a trap)

When that Dylan Roof guy massacred those folks in the church are all white people condemned for it? (nope) not even KKK.

Some retards do this kidnap thing and film it bait themselves.. and somehow its a whole condemnation of a race's or a fake liberal groups behaviour policy. (just basing on the social media comments repsonse read so far.)

!!!

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Gambino said:

why are white bastards linking this to a BLM kidnapping? 

i think its fair to label the attack as a hate crime but why are some people itching their arses to compare this to every other black lynching they know

the kids have all been arrested, they will be charged,,, i doubt they were given burgers whilst being arrested

they will do lengthy jail time. 

how many police officers have been arrested and charged for what is evidently hate crimes?

• Upvote 5

Black teens are charged with a HATE CRIME after live-streaming torture of white disabled man who they held prisoner for days before he escaped - as cops reveal they have shown NO remorse

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4092360/Three-teens-24-year-old-charged-wi.html

And people in this room were saying it was not a hate crime EVEN when the cops CHARGED them with a hate crime

Will obama come out and speak on this case? We know he did in regards to travon martin. Lets see if he will in this HATE CRIME

• Downvote 3

Just now, Yoshie said:

Not sure, did they say fuck the disabled or fuck whites?
Think this vid would have been made if the guy was black?

Absolutely. 

The word 'white' would have just been swapped for 'nigga' and it would have been passed off as another day in the hood.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Absolutely. 

The word 'white' would have just been swapped for 'nigga' and it would have been passed off as another day in the hood.

But it wasn't.
I don't get it, if this was four whites beating on a disabled black guy screaming fuck black people, would you be thinking 'black' could be swapped with 'mate'?

1 hour ago, Don Crack said:

Can we stay on topic please and stop Pivoting?

Was it a hate crime to a disabled white person? Yes or No? 

the diversion started by the fools calling it a BLM kidnapping. im yet to see any such hate crimes by whitey labelled as a kkk crime or nazi crime torture etc. 

if they were so concerned about the crime why mention BLM?

yes its a hate crime

• Upvote 4

Agreed on the BLM Tag. I think that movement has already been tarnished by it's followers but I don't see any link between this crime and BLM so the hashtag made no sense.

And for set guys on here to be saying this isn't a hate crime when they have video evidence showing it is... Shows their own prejudice and mentality. USA would be up in smoke right now with riots had this been role reversed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Agreed on the BLM Tag. I think that movement has already been tarnished by it's followers but I don't see any link between this crime and BLM so the hashtag made no sense.

And for set guys on here to be saying this isn't a hate crime when they have video evidence showing it is... Shows their own prejudice and mentality. USA would be up in smoke right now with riots had this been role reversed.

and rightly so considering the fact that white people have 500 years of a head start in hate crimes against black people. i would have flown there to join them myself tbh