President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

3 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

lol quad bikes with boss man

quad bikes guy aint no emirati for sure, quad bikes guy is an immigrant himself, more time the only time you'll see an emirati is a police officer or shopping in the mall, most emiratis stick to abu dhabi, sharjah or al ain. Theyre more conservative parts of emirates.

yep

20 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

But france hates brits, arabs and blacks. Spain and Italy dont particularly like them either.

Haven't really had too much exposure to France but definitely c/s Italy and Spain. Regardless if I loved these places I would know that my presence is tolerated because of my money.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

First day out in spain one shop keeper said to his friend very audibly "mucho negro"

Spain very behind when it comes to immigration 

Everyone is suttin de mierda...negro de mierda chino de mierda. They hate the chinese right now

Not as much as they hate each other

28 minutes ago, Drift said:

His Twitter account is surreal.

90% beef.

Im baffed. This deal he keeps drumming on about, wasn't this addressed during the run up to the elections as their own frozen assets? Or is he talking about something else 

Milo>>>>>

milo_____>>>>>>>

milo<<<<<<<<

same guy who compares feminism to cancer but will completely agree about the oppression of blacks in america.

boyyyy

he is a complete mixed bag of opinions that shouldn't exist in the same person. Some days I can't stand him, other days i'm in tune with everything he's saying.

sickest troll tbf, but people need to realise he's a self proclaimed provactor who makes a very good living off his views, his image and the way he portrays himself.

His legion of lemmings that follow him unquestionably are a problem though imo.

• Upvote 5