President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

8 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Isn't it in America's best interest that the Taiwanese people are granted economic and political freedom? They are then able to buy and trade with whoever they want. Not forced to import from China 

I thought you was for Democracy. These Taiwanese people have 400 Chinese missiles pointed at them, at all times. What's democratic about that?

Also not sure what the ex president has to do with this conversation either

I'm gonna just make an educated guess that America's relationship with China may just be a little bit more important than it is with Taiwan's. I mentioned Obama because it's blatantly obvious (and you don't need to pretend otherwise) that you don't give a damn about Taiwan or it's people. You just want another excuse to moan about Trump as if the one China policy is something he's created.

I have zero interest in these conquests overseas. Did you not hear Theresa May say them days of trying to make people live like us are over? You are one of them dudes who was probably crying about the Iraq intervention but now Championing getting involved in an east Asian countries affairs..

Alternative facts

gif shows he failed 

• Downvote 1

imagegif

This is what he attempted tho... 

• Downvote 1

why you mad Gambino?

you not happy about finding out your hero is in the pocket of the Russians?

that he's not the revolutionary that you thought he was?

that he's worse than your typical corporate puppet leader, but an international power's puppet?

that he's a guy who's gonna sell out his own country to save his own neck?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm afraid that reverse psychology doesn't wash with me Dub. Only people mad around here are those who thought Remain and Clinton were a sure thing lol.

I'm assuming QPR was talking to me, but as with most things you lot post it's complete fantasy. I've been championing Putin and Russia for a long time so why you lot think I'd be upset that Trumps willing to play ball with them is beyond me. It's like you guys literally have nothing else to say so cook up a sentence in your head and hope the next man buys into it, and the funny thing is you lot do lol.. You literally just buy into whatever anyone on your side of an argument has to say regardless of it being a false narrative. That's why you lot stay losing now. You've alienated everyone around you who doesn't share your own illness.

• Downvote 2

we're cooking up nothing, we're just reiterating what reputable sources have reported

what you'll find is no one here defends Clinton, most of the accusations made against where were generally accepted as "probably true"

but you're unmovable on Trump: everything is a false accusation, left-wing media twisting things, fake news, bla bla bla

it doesn't even make senses that you're a die-hard supporter for someone who doesn't really do anything for you, just that the "immigrants are the problem" narrative resonates so well with you that you fell in love or something

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Don't worry Dub. After watching that guy on TEDTalks I am aware now it's not ignorance from you but simply an absolutely inability to see your sides own bullshit.

You don't cook nothing up and yet on this very same page you all have. You posted an image which was meant to make Trump look bad, despite the reality of that image being extremely different which I pointed out. Upon pointing that out one of your boys tried to argue the GIF said different, so I dropped the GIF and ended him or any debate about it. Queue another one of your lot jumping in with some absolute fantasy talk about me posting propaganda against Russia and calling them Evil... I think even you would struggle to back him on that one. Not only that but he gets pos'd for it lol. Not because he posted the real or anything of value, simply because he posted something arguing with me. Shows what a bunch of followers you lot are. And why have you lot not changed the settings on all that anyways, thought we were showing who's doing what on here now.

I became a Trump supporter for multiple reasons. He backed Brexit and said we were first in line when your boy Obama tried to talk down to us. He's an Anglophile. He doesn't give a fuck about being politically correct. I like Putin and Russia and want USA to mend relations, and I disliked Clinton a lot. What accusations do you want me to believe about him? That he pissed on some prostitutes, that he's a Russian Puppet or assaulted some women? Probably not true.... That's the problem with the media, when they keep telling lies and getting exposed for them lies I'm afraid they lose their reliability.

• Downvote 5

9 hours ago, dub said:

you not happy about finding out your hero is in the pocket of the Russians?

that he's not the revolutionary that you thought he was?

that he's worse than your typical corporate puppet leader, but an international power's puppet?

that he's a guy who's gonna sell out his own country to save his own neck?

And I reiterate...... You don't cook nothing up? PMSL........... Because yea, that whole post was nothing but concrete fact right. SMH

• Downvote 4

What's sad is that the election is over and this guy is still calling press conferences acting like a clown. Meanwhile the people are still pretty much in the dark about his plans, policies, but hey man can call a news conference just to spar with the media for an hour or whatever.

absolutely fucking pathetic.

21 hours ago, Grafter said:

He ain gna last

He will eff it up for himself on purpose cos he can't handle it anymore an blame the press

Or he will be assassinated 

Or melania will do the honors

wish that would happening but the past yr has taught me that the opposite is more than likely , know i wont be shocked if won a second term after the 4yrs is up 

• Upvote 1