President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

can you two point out who here is actually saying democrats supported Comey?

or anyone who actually is saying it, you seem to be in your own lane discussing something no one really is. no one in politics seemed liked him, Hillary hated him, Im sure Obama said something negative about Comey after the election, even during the senate hearings he was getting heat from democrats, we all know this, so what exactly are you arguing and being mad about "liberals" for? i actually dont get it.

you can quite clearly see something is wrong with his firing, and the entire narrative around why he was fired and the changing stories, but lets leave that aside and talk about how OTHER people wanted him fired

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No we're actually discussing what everyone is. It seems you just have zero problems talking shit when it's about Trump but don't want any negativity to be heard about the so called Liberals and Democrats. Why is it you have so much bass about Trump, a man who for all his tosspot personality and brashness has got into Power and seems to be for the most part doing exactly what he said he would for voters. Yet you sit here trying to mask any drivel that comes from the other side.

Use a damn search engine for once.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/us/politics/democrats-criticism-james-comey.html

You are sat here basically reinforcing our argument. That the Democrats have talked Comey down and disliked him, but now complaining Trump did a bad job. Literally arguing against what we are saying whilst providing us info that reinforces us as being right. Comical.

Its a class thing. When people see the same class of people they relate to reacting a specific way, they bond with it and cant see anything else out of that bubble. They are hell bent on supporting that class system. If you say anything that deems threatening outside of their bubble, they will not seek a neutral agreement , they will insult their way into defending themselves which says a lot about them than the actual issue itself. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

That's actually sickening. But thats the modern day left liberal right there, free to speak your mind aslong as your idea's don't go against their.

But, this is the thing you find these types on both sides and they dont want to listen to each other. 

That's why I said this back and forth is long 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

No we're actually discussing what everyone is. It seems you just have zero problems talking shit when it's about Trump but don't want any negativity to be heard about the so called Liberals and Democrats. Why is it you have so much bass about Trump, a man who for all his tosspot personality and brashness has got into Power and seems to be for the most part doing exactly what he said he would for voters. Yet you sit here trying to mask any drivel that comes from the other side.

Use a damn search engine for once.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/us/politics/democrats-criticism-james-comey.html

You are sat here basically reinforcing our argument. That the Democrats have talked Comey down and disliked him, but now complaining Trump did a bad job. Literally arguing against what we are saying whilst providing us info that reinforces us as being right. Comical.

again, you havent pointed out anyone here thats doing it.

Ive spoken about Clinton calling black men super predators and im sure ive spoken about Bill passing a law that locked up more blacks than ever before, but again you answer questions with attacks on liberals. ive told you already before i dont identify as liberal, so why do you keep lumping me with your liberal rants?

and ive said no one politically liked him, so you post a news story that shows no one likes him? If Jeremy Corbyn came into power, was being investigated and fired the head of the Met or whatever even if Theresa May hated him and wanted him fired, that wouldnt be a problem?

and what have i masked? ive spoken about my dislike of Obamas heavy use of drones and other things  dislike about him, what negative things have you pointed out about Trumps camp?

if trump is doing so much for his voters name me one thing he promised that hes done so far

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, Afroman said:

But, this is the thing you find these types on both sides and they dont want to listen to each other. 

You find it on both sides but i do feel that bar taking away the extremes, the left is probably less liberal in the expression of ideas than the right atm. I don't believe trump supporters would've been rioting if Hilary won the election. These sjw's are left they aren't right. Those people that want to ban everything because it upset a certain group of people are left and 'liberal'.

When i say left I'm particularly looking at progressive left. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Interesting take on the puppet show.

Distract and keep the retards battling over left and right silos. 

Saw this yesterday, interesting, it did seem like a stretch in comparison to his other videos which seem to be better connected to the dots.

Jeff Sessions bringing back the war on drugs by introducing maximum mandatory sentencing for low level drug offences.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-reviews-justice-department-criminal-charging-policy/2017/05/09/74ffac3a-2e8d-11e7-8674-437ddb6e813e_story.html?utm_term=.8b53123f2f6a

The prison industry about to double treble those profits.

Heroin is wreaking havoc in the US atm. 

especially shit laced with fentanyl, he'll have the support he needs to push this through probably but we all know its not gonna go to the root of the problem, but peole wont really care as long as you tap them on the head and say youre doing something serious

17 hours ago, Gambino said:

These types yea

This is why I have stopped listening to many of the messages of the left, they are on some righteous train and will not even allow space for discussion which in turn can take things to a dangerous place.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Jeff Sessions bringing back the war on drugs by introducing maximum mandatory sentencing for low level drug offences.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-reviews-justice-department-criminal-charging-policy/2017/05/09/74ffac3a-2e8d-11e7-8674-437ddb6e813e_story.html?utm_term=.8b53123f2f6a

disgraceful.

16 hours ago, Afroman said:

All this is well and good but as someone already asked. What is the back story/context of this.

If this is what it is and is clear cut. Then yes. 

Pointless disscussing this with any certainty if we don't know the context of the reaction.

20 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

WOW

They're not wasting any time are they? What a madness

20 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

jesus christ