President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

8 hours ago, Gambino said:

Aye tell it as it is lol. He has many losers and haters calling him out regardless of their age, fuck should he dance around the subject for. He doesn't care about that PC bullshit.

This is a curiously worded post that seems oddly supportive of trump

Saying losers and haters implies some sort of overriding jealousy driving criticism of him, rather than concern that the a boy king has the nuclear codes.

From a quick browse of a few threads you seemed to be nagged a lot, but I hope you haven't just become a defacto apologist for the alt-right/nationalist narratives just because there are one or two conspiracy minded black supremacists here

• Upvote 1

It sounds supportive of Trump because I am somewhat of a Trump supporter, from the beginning of him running for office. I loved seeing a straight talking outsider whom everyone said could never win absolutely stick it to the delusional Hard Left Wing Liberal types who thought their corrupt Hilary Clinton had USA on lock.

I recognise he's brash and a bit of a d*ckhead and has a major ego for sure. But better the man who constantly speaks his mind before thinking it through than the conniving snake who tells you what they want you to think then goes about their business in a different way.

Dont know what people in England get cheer leading and championing Donald Trump ?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Dont know what people in England get cheer leading and championing Donald Trump ?

Probably most get nothing. I took an interest in the elections and thought Hilary was a massive snake and I liked Trumps straight talking. I considered him a champion against Political Correctness and I had him down as someone who was gonna show more love to the UK since Obama had none for us.

9 minutes ago, Esquilax said:

'straight talking' isn't good if what they're saying is fucked tbh 

he's a clown who's in way over his head, but all his supporters have now made a faustian pact with him so will go down swinging until his eventual departure from office 

it's straight talking because he just says what they wan to believe

he tweets allegations from Fox news ffs then complains about fake media

Hilary needs to be investigated for anything she says or does, Trump "speaks the truth" and anything said otherwise is fake news

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

It sounds supportive of Trump because I am somewhat of a Trump supporter, from the beginning of him running for office. I loved seeing a straight talking outsider whom everyone said could never win absolutely stick it to the delusional Hard Left Wing Liberal types who thought their corrupt Hilary Clinton had USA on lock.

I recognise he's brash and a bit of a d*ckhead and has a major ego for sure. But better the man who constantly speaks his mind before thinking it through than the conniving snake who tells you what they want you to think then goes about their business in a different way.

Hillary Clinton a voice for the Hard left wing liberals, really?

You seriously believe that?

Seriously.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

I have to admit I find this a little odd, 

I myself enjoyed Trumps campaign purely for the comedy value, I would hardly call him a straight-talker. He's spoken out of both sides of his mouth on most issues he has touched on, he's been incredibly inconsistent, even for a politician, and I won't bore you with highlighting many of his obvious fabrications as I assume you will already know about them

II recognise he's brash and a bit of a d*ckhead and has a major ego for sure. But better the man who constantly speaks his mind before thinking it through than the conniving snake who tells you what they want you to think then goes about their business in a different way.

It's a little concerning you would want someone in charge of a country (or support them being in charge) when you acknowledge they 'constantly speak their mind before thinking it through' that does not bode well for major political decisions. How a person speaks is a major indicator of how they think, and if he does not think before merely speaking, what guarantee do we have that he will think before acting? His position of power and visibility is so great that he doesn't even need to act, his words can decide the fate of billions of people.

Ibetter the man who constantly speaks his mind before thinking it through than the conniving snake who tells you what they want you to think then goes about their business in a different way.

I can't help but see this as a huge miscalculation on your part, you are conflating him being 'brash' ie. saying fuck immigration if that is what 'the common man' think, and him being honest. He certainly isn't honest, and nothing he did during his time in business, during his election, or in his subsequent presidency have made it seem like he has any desire, let alone plan, for achieving many of his stated goals. From his attempts to unilaterally curb press freedom, to his hiring of unqualified individuals (all surprise surprise, with some link to Russian ogliarchs) to his highest and most important positions, the man is genuinely and dangerously unqualified, and the only 'positives' about his potential presidency would be that he would 'shake things up' - I don't think people genuinely understand how dangerous this experiment is, nobody would elect an unqualified Doctor, or Bus Driver, or Pilot to do their jobs just because they didn't like the status quo, and something like this could have a much more serious affect on billions of people

As for the corruption...he's hopelessly corrupt, from Trump University scams to not giving up his real estate dealings upon entering office to a web of Russian collusion to literally right this moment being under investigation for obstruction of justice for firing a person who was investigating him, and planning to fire another one - all after a couple of months in office

If he was half as bad, he would seem worse

I don't think the Nazi rhetoric is necessary and all it does is further alienate people, but Trump and what you've said about him is visceral reminder of how dangerous partizan politics can be

• Upvote 2

I stick by what I say about him talking his mind.... I 100% prefer that than the likes of other politicians like Hilary sat around in secret saying one thing and then deciding what she is gonna sell to the public as a lie. That is my personal preference and I've not often heard anything from Trump that I disliked. He also does have great comedy value and he's an Anglophile. I'm comparing him to what was on offer and what came before him. Has he done things I don't particularly agree with now, yes he has. He's by no means a perfect candidate to run USA but hey it was the only guy willing to say shit how it was and resonate with what the people felt and that's why he is in the hot seat regardless of what your opinion is on him or his followers. 

I personally don't care at all about his war on the press, because them and people like yourself will sit around and complain about it but have zero sympathy or opinion on the fact the press are pushing false information on him as testified by Comey under oath... Everyone likes to post about what Comey claims to feel about Trump, but nobody sits around here asking why the likes of him were not willing to leak the fact Trump was never under investigation etc.... There is a Witch hunt going on with him, there is a war of ideals going on now all across the Western World and people are gonna choose their sides at the end of the day.

• Downvote 1

tbh the nazi ref was a joke 

what isn't a joke is the reddit-grown 4chan-born nazi revisionism that has been taking place for a long while now and is basically responsible for this onslaught of neo-white supremacy that's happening in the west now 

it was all fun and games when neeks on /b/ were saying the n-word as a 'joke', now obviously just a cover for insidiously sliding their rhetoric in

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Yeh but doesn't help when the left are calling them ignorant and dumb (fair point) without making things clear.

The current left/librulls don't know how to present an argument. That's why shit is going downhill.

Famm 

You only have to look at dicussions that people like Milo\Ben Shapiro and Sam Harris get into with the left, it's actually embarassing the way these man dismantle them. All because they can't put together an argument, and have to fall back to labelling them racist, biggeot and all them kinda words.

i mean even Tommy has the average liberal looking like a mouse in a maze ffs.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Famm 

You only have to look at dicussions that people like Milo\Ben Shapiro and Sam Harris get into with the left, it's actually embarassing the way these man dismantle them. All because they can't put together an argument, and have to fall back to labelling them racist, biggeot and all them kinda words.

i mean even Tommy has the average liberal looking like a mouse in a maze ffs.

Yooo fam, lets not put Sam Harris and Milo Yannopulous in the same sentence, Sam is an incredibly honest and articulate intellectual who seeks to try and get at ethical bedrock with a mix of a scientific and philosophical approach

Milo is literally a real life troll, who says things with the purpose of getting a reaction, thus generating controversy, thus generating clicks, he's pretty much in character full time

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Salem Saberhagen said:

Yooo fam, lets not put Sam Harris and Milo Yannopulous in the same sentence, Sam is an incredibly honest and articulate intellectual who seeks to try and get at ethical bedrock with a mix of a scientific and philosophical approach

Milo is literally a real life troll, who says things with the purpose of getting a reaction, thus generating controversy, thus generating clicks, he's pretty much in character full time

It doesn't change the fact that Milo says some very real things at times that I completely agree with him on.

but yeah i get what you're saying, wasn't trying to compare, just that they are people the left cannot breakdown in discussions.

Feminism 

/

the average liberal isnt the type to engage in an argument with tommy robinson 

• Upvote 1