President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

33 minutes ago, Admin. said:

the average liberal isnt the type to engage in an argument with tommy robinson 

What is the average lberal anyway? liberal is an extremely general term that includes a ridiculously large and diverse range of people. 

think some people jus see tommy debate some random students or gassed muppets at antifa rallies and think tommy's oratory prowess, debating skills, and infinite well of knowledge is too much for the meek and timid librulls lol 

Just now, Heero Yuy said:

Feminism,

The gender pay gap

black lives matter

That the united states government should spend disproportionately more on housing and education in deprived black areas.

people saying feminism - what do you mean? that it's 'cancer'? what's wrong with BLM?

In that feminism has gone past a point of equality into a territory of feminists having their cake and eating it to.

Heero is on his own with the rest tho

:mj:

• Upvote 1

Left has been highjacked by too many whiny women, minorities and weirdos with society destroying agendas.

There are not people that the electorate in US/UK are fond of or are going to listen to.

/

BLM is a plant gay rights group using the death of unarmed black men to further their own agendas. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Admin. said:

In that feminism has gone past a point of equality into a territory of feminists having their cake and eating it to.

Heero is on his own with the rest tho

:mj:

i still don't really get it 

have what cake and eat it too? do you mean they have superseded equality and are now on top and more advantageous in society? cuz that's not true is it

1 minute ago, Esquilax said:

have what cake and eat it too? do you mean they have superseded equality and are now on top and more advantageous in society? cuz that's not true is it

In the western world yes it is, just have to look at a country like Sweden for a prime example

6 minutes ago, Drift said:

Left has been highjacked by too many whiny women, minorities and weirdos with society destroying agendas.

There are not people that the electorate in US/UK are fond of or are going to listen to.

/

BLM is a plant gay rights group using the death of unarmed black men to further their own agendas. 

A large majority of the electorate get lied to by their media sources which they keep on trusting. your statement doesnt mean much

the reason the left is painted that way is because it is *obviously* in the interest of the current power holders to stain left wing ideologies in whatever form, moderate or extreme... 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Esquilax said:

What do you believe is currently holding back women? What are the goals of third wave feminism right now?

/

BLM is a leaderless organisation that was hi-jacked by the usual suspects, what good has it done, what has it achieved besides drive a massive wedge between race relations. 

What do you believe is currently holding back women? What are the goals of third wave feminism right now?

/

BLM is a leaderless organisation that was hi-jacked by the usual suspects, what good has it done, what has it achieved besides drive a massive wedge between race relations. 

in terms of their ability to get jobs/ eduction? not a lot (for some) 

but it's not just about being able to be a manager at a bank, it's all sorts of things, and they all kind of depend on what kind of woman you are (a poor black woman's experience will be vastly different to a rich white woman's experience, for instance) 

there are issues that face women that aren't just the pay gap, but i assume that's one that milo likes to go for because it can be erroneously 'debunked' by using stats to his advantage 

to me it boils down to one thing when i talk about this: i, and i imagine many of you also, could kill my girlfriend, and most women, with my bare hands, at any point of my choosing. it might sound extreme, but women are at the behest of our physicality at all times. when u chirpse a chick at a bus stop at night she don't know what you're gonna do cuz you can do anything. there's fear there, a lot of it experiential. i have met about 5-6 women max who say they've never been touched up in a rave in a place they don't wanna be touched. this is something that seems to happen across the board. 

obv these problems are a lot worse depending on your circumstances, but to me, to say that 'feminism has gone too far' or something similar, when women are out there dying and getting raped and shit, is disingenuous

13 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

That the united states government should spend disproportionately more on housing and education in deprived black areas.

The US ensured black people where in this position from day.

Now "they" have the residual wealth and various systematic processes in place then successsive govs. Ok lets give them something now, after all the centuries and decades of hold backs and problems they've created. Irrespective of Liberal/Democrat or Republican leaning (these paradigms are a farce an nothing but a division tool)

It's like dashing a cheap plaster over a gaping gash of an artery wound.

So ok give out housing and education, when you have no jobs for the people? shit health care, except the gov is extremely efficient ensuring drugs and guns get into the said communities, whom have no business in south america or afghan to manufactuer drugs and control shipping. Or no gun making factories nearby, but plenty of prisons full of the fall outs of such policies they implement.

Local legislators are 2 steps removed from white supremacist links (confirmed in FBI reports http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement/ & https://theintercept.com/2017/01/31/the-fbi-has-quietly-investigated-white-supremacist-infiltration-of-law-enforcement/) , the police are infected, judges and various constiuitons are all infected with it too and goes all the way too the top. The corporation was founded that way.

/

Milo supports underage boys with grown ass men. How can anyone with such a view be even listened too. But I understand why he gets support because lowkey that is a common thing amongst the cohorts of power amongst western powers. He speaks the language understood by western societies obession with young loving. You see it in the films/music and magazines/cartoons/religion.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Drift said:

/

Exactly you see it.

Sure i've spouted in other back and fourths here. Left & Right are controlled by the same strings. So long as "Goyim" remain blind to this. you remain as sheep.

Sheep only concerned where the dog is or whether the sheep next door is running or not..

And have no idea on the shepard chilling running the dog with a whistle and commands.

9 minutes ago, Esquilax said:

in terms of their ability to get jobs/ eduction? not a lot (for some) 

but it's not just about being able to be a manager at a bank, it's all sorts of things, and they all kind of depend on what kind of woman you are (a poor black woman's experience will be vastly different to a rich white woman's experience, for instance) 

there are issues that face women that aren't just the pay gap, but i assume that's one that milo likes to go for because it can be erroneously 'debunked' by using stats to his advantage 

to me it boils down to one thing when i talk about this: i, and i imagine many of you also, could kill my girlfriend, and most women, with my bare hands, at any point of my choosing. it might sound extreme, but women are at the behest of our physicality at all times. when u chirpse a chick at a bus stop at night she don't know what you're gonna do cuz you can do anything. there's fear there, a lot of it experiential. i have met about 5-6 women max who say they've never been touched up in a rave in a place they don't wanna be touched. this is something that seems to happen across the board. 

obv these problems are a lot worse depending on your circumstances, but to me, to say that 'feminism has gone too far' or something similar, when women are out there dying and getting raped and shit, is disingenuous

You see I feel you when you break in down into types of women. There are 'certain' women who have harder struggles than others, (black women, muslim women). I mean look at the rights of women in the middle east, so why isn't feminising tackles these issues? 

Yes there are women out there dying and getting raped by total degenerates, but there is no culture in the western world that accepts or endorses that. We have a justice system that disproportionately favours women in violence or harassment towards them against men precisely for the reasons you mentioned.

A rave where people are drunk and potentially on drugs is possibly the place to use as an example for any sort of human interaction. If she's getting slapped on her ass while at work or walking round the library then ye I'm game, talk to me.

You see I feel you when you break in down into types of women. There are 'certain' women who have harder struggles than others, (black women, muslim women). I mean look at the rights of women in the middle east, so why isn't feminising tackles these issues? 

Yes there are women out there dying and getting raped by total degenerates, but there is no culture in the western world that accepts or endorses that. We have a justice system that disproportionately favours women in violence or harassment towards them against men precisely for the reasons you mentioned.

A rave where people are drunk and potentially on drugs is possibly the place to use as an example for any sort of human interaction. If she's getting slapped on her ass while at work or walking round the library then ye I'm game, talk to me.

"there is no culture in the western world that accepts or endorses that."

you're right - but that doesn't mean there's not work to be done. the entire discourse around rape and sexual assault is slanted towards the woman being the blamed party. 'don't get drunk' 'don't dress like a slag' etc. these kinds of things lead to a culture in which women are afraid to speak up if they've been assaulted, because a lot of the time they will be seen in this way, and also the police in many countries are famously bad at dealing with rape cases. many of them don't get to court and a lot of the time there's no convictions. you also have situations like that swimmer who got off because of his promising career. (think it was a swimmer at least)

i think when it boils down to it there is more good things to come out of feminism, in terms of people having the rights not to be harmed and treated with respect, than the annoying shit you see online. people like milo only further the false narrative that women have it easy, where it's pretty plain to see that in many cases they don't. this is the problem with people like him. i don't really think he believes it himself tbh, he's a shock jockey, you only have to look at his views on shagging kids to see that. also everyone who rates him is a racist virgin so, make your own mind up on that one i guess

1 minute ago, Esquilax said:

you're right - but that doesn't mean there's not work to be done. the entire discourse around rape and sexual assault is slanted towards the woman being the blamed party. 'don't get drunk' 'don't dress like a slag' etc. these kinds of things lead to a culture in which women are afraid to speak up if they've been assaulted, because a lot of the time they will be seen in this way, and also the police in many countries are famously bad at dealing with rape cases. many of them don't get to court and a lot of the time there's no convictions. you also have situations like that swimmer who got off because of his promising career. (think it was a swimmer at least)

We must look at a painting and see 2 different pictures because for me this is slanted in favour of women heavily

Feminism was US gov hi-jacked plant agenda pushed to the forefront specifically during the Black Civil rights era of the 50s & 60s and again during the flower power peace movement of the 70's against the cold war and vietnam.

Not to dismiss it was a genuine thing. But just like the initial sentiments that sparked BLM another hijacked co-opted "ism"

FBI began co-intel to break apart black unity, resulting in destrcution of the well known head figures leading the movement (look up Operation mockingbird)

(was a secret campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media. Begun in the 1950s, it was initially organized by Cord Meyer and Allen W. Dulles, and was later led by Frank Wisner after Dulles became the head of the CIA.)

Same for the Black Panther Party, feminism came in. Pitted black women against black men (division games) thus no unity. Break apart from the inside and you can see the legacy of that still in effect today.

Used it again during the hippie movement to stop the care free and peace resistance to war.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Esquilax said:

i think when it boils down to it there is more good things to come out of feminism, in terms of people having the rights not to be harmed and treated with respect, than the annoying shit you see online. people like milo only further the false narrative that women have it easy, where it's pretty plain to see that in many cases they don't. this is the problem with people like him. i don't really think he believes it himself tbh, he's a shock jockey, you only have to look at his views on shagging kids to see that. also everyone who rates him is a racist virgin so, make your own mind up on that one i guess

You can have 2 people that go out on a night out, they both get stupidly drunk, both wake up the next day with no memory of the night but intercourse has occurred. That said women can go to the police, and claim she was raped. If the guy can't remember her giving consent, and the girl can't remember either (even though both cannot remember the night), he's a rapist, going down for 2- 5 years. That is not a system with any onus on the women whatsoever.

Most men with an ounce of intelligence are (or should be) wary of the power women hold in today's society.

1 minute ago, Heero Yuy said:

You can have 2 people that go out on a night out, they both get stupidly drunk, both wake up the next day with no memory of the night but intercourse has occurred. That said women can go to the police, and claim she was raped. If the guy can't remember her giving consent, and the girl can't remember either (even though both cannot remember the night), he's a rapist, going down for 2- 5 years. That is not a system with any onus on the women whatsoever.

actual rapes happen a lot more than this happens though, is what i'm saying. i don't think most women like to 'cry rape' as it were, it's kind of typical of the thinking-the-worst-of-people thing that media demonisation leads us to (muslims are terrorists etc)

Pretty sure 'actual rape' is not a definition in law and would wholeheartedly offend the very feminists you're trying to defend. 

The whole 'don't get drunk, she was dressed like a slag' is typically only used in the cases I mentioned. If a woman is being forced to have sex against her will then nobody is trying to blame her lets be real.

@Esquilax

3 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Pretty sure 'actual rape' is not a definition in law and would wholeheartedly offend the very feminists you're trying to defend. 

i don't think we want to get into what is and isn't law when you've clearly drawn 'she cries rape and he goes down for 2-5' when it's demonstrably hard to prove rape and even when it is proved sometimes the perp doesnt even get convicted, even with witnesses. multiple cases of this

the cry rape thing prob does happen but i feel to you it's just a nebulous 'thing' that occurs and makes you angry, whereas i think your anger should be directed more at the rapists who endanger women 

Feminism, like most things that are seen as defecto property of 'the left', including political correctness are essentially very good ideas in their own right, in so far as by feminism we mean the empowerment of women as a means to achieve equality for them in situations where it does not exist

A problem with the recent milieu is that the most vocal (and apparently influential) proponents of feminism are outrageously propagandistic in their characterisation gender inequality, and often border as much on man-hating as they do female empowerment,

All of these issues that centre around identity politics like sex, race and religion all seem to be on a continuum with 

ethical concern about the well being of my group

on one end

And female/male/black/white/religious supremacism

on the other

Mainstream feminism seems to have shifted toward the second so much so that it's probably necessary to differentiate your thoughts and views from the status quo as soon as you mention it

2 minutes ago, Esquilax said:

i don't think we want to get into what is and isn't law when you've clearly drawn 'she cries rape and he goes down for 2-5' when it's demonstrably hard to prove rape and even when it is proved sometimes the perp doesnt even get convicted, even with witnesses. multiple cases of this

the cry rape thing prob does happen but i feel to you it's just a nebulous 'thing' that occurs and makes you angry, whereas i think your anger should be directed more at the rapists who endanger women 

Bro there multiple miscarriages of justice in EVERY type of case, why are you making out like it's rape specifically.

Only thing that annoys me is the fact that you think the justice system isn't geared towards women in these cases. Like say the amount of times someone gets arrested on suspicion o rape and their face and name are in the tabloids while the women's identity stays anonymous throughout. And nobody gives a fuck that a potentially innocent persons life is ruined regardless of the outcome. 

13 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Bro there multiple miscarriages of justice in EVERY type of case, why are you making out like it's rape specifically.

Only thing that annoys me is the fact that you think the justice system isn't geared towards women in these cases. Like say the amount of times someone gets arrested on suspicion o rape and their face and name are in the tabloids while the women's identity stays anonymous throughout. And nobody gives a fuck that a potentially innocent persons life is ruined regardless of the outcome. 

bro just read this https://rapecrisis.org.uk/statistics.php

Conviction rates for rape are far lower than other crimes, with only 5.7% of reported rape cases ending in a conviction for the perpetrator. (Kelly, Lovett and Regan, A gap or a chasm? Attrition in reported rape cases, 2005)

it's clearly not slanted in their favour, these are Your prejudices