President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

2 hours ago, Esquilax said:

how is there a trump fan with a jacob rees-mogg avatar on a forum for ex-users of RWD? 

how did this happen?

Few mods from rwd forums defected to stormfront back in the day

always had these far right types

3 hours ago, Esquilax said:

how is there a trump fan with a jacob rees-mogg avatar on a forum for ex-users of RWD? 

how did this happen?

There is only so long of hijacking a culture... Until it's outgrown / only a fad in passing Eg a rebel phase. 

True colours always prevail and most fall in line to assimilation of dominant society. 

Like you said you grew up.

Grime / Rap forum of which the origins of the genre/culture are at total odds of ends of the political spectrum you seem to revel in. Eg right wing rhetoric.

The culture was a cool fad. Just an accessory piece. And now true colours prevail. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

:rofl:

I ain't worried bout nothing

this guy has the nuclear football ffs

a man said does he have anything better to do with his life

imagine you were president and another president said that to you, Id have to have a fist fight

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Grime / Rap forum of which the origins of the genre/culture are at total odds of ends of the political spectrum you seem to revel in. Eg right wing rhetoric.

The culture was a cool fad. Just an accessory piece. And now true colours prevail. 

Hijacked the culture though? lol. Behave.

I'd be surprised if nobody's mentality on here had changed since them RWD days.

47 minutes ago, Vtec said:

:lol:

I think he meant as in we grew out of chatting shit to/about other forum members

13 hours ago, Vtec said:

There is only so long of hijacking a culture... Until it's outgrown / only a fad in passing Eg a rebel phase. 

True colours always prevail and most fall in line to assimilation of dominant society. 

prob just extreme naivety on my part to think that people who liked 'urban' music back in the day would be a bit more liberal, having at least a bit of an association with the skreets

but having said that some of the most fucking tory cunts i know are 'came-from-the-way-now-im-a-middle-manager-i-aint-paying-no-ones-benefits' types so 

36 minutes ago, Esquilax said:

prob just extreme naivety on my part to think that people who liked 'urban' music back in the day would be a bit more liberal, having at least a bit of an association with the skreets

but having said that some of the most fucking tory cunts i know are 'came-from-the-way-now-im-a-middle-manager-i-aint-paying-no-ones-benefits' types so 

Exactly that.