President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

45 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I'm not really backing the concept of total free speech when it can cause divisions and harm. Don't allow any of these hate groups to run around doing this shit,

14 minutes ago, Gambino said:

You see him as some kinda hate figure which divides people. I see him as a Politician who goes against the grain and speaks truths which are clear for everyone to see. You're never gonna get people to totally agree on everything regardless.

shaky ground / blurred lines

32 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

Yeah your right that trump will never go against his base and ban them, didn't say that they will.

Not addressing them before trump has resulted in this. ISIS rallies will never run at that scale in the states. They are a hate group and so are white supremacists.

And blm is a statement/deamon propaganda not an organization like the kkk who were 4 million strong membership in recent history. 

The kkk are the EDL of the states, they dress in robes and call themselves wizards, who takes them seriously. Most if not every white supremacist group distances themselves from their movement because of how embarassing it is. Who is doing an isis rally in the states, has one tried to happen? No point using a unrealistic example as that's not reality. Same as paedos marching for some change in the law isn't reality.

bro BLM was running around saying kill whitey, black power, kill pigs, beating up random white people on their way.. how do you think that looks to the otherside? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

shaky ground / blurred lines

I kinda agree it is blurred lines but only because you can never please everyone. Somebody out there is always going to dislike what you have to say, even if it's a FACT. I said I'm against total free speech, I didn't say I wish to remove everyones ears and voiceboxes though.

34 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

The kkk are the EDL of the states, they dress in robes and call themselves wizards, who takes them seriously. Most if not every white supremacist group distances themselves from their movement because of how embarassing it is. Who is doing an isis rally in the states, has one tried to happen? No point using a unrealistic example as that's not reality. Same as paedos marching for some change in the law isn't reality.

bro BLM was running around saying kill whitey, black power, kill pigs, beating up random white people on their way.. how do you think that looks to the otherside? 

Again who is blm... Careful where you sling that and context...

Stepping outside the realm of blm. You have documented and protected hate groups who are well known to have infiltrated the police and law enforcement agencies. 

Hate groups within a white supremacy system since the inception of the states and Europe murdering and terrorising natives and slaves. Since the 16th century. We reach the 21st century and still no signs of ever ending hate. 

Blm which was once a genuine stand up movement pops up and u get a few extreme randoms saying kill whitey now u run scared?, now you want to draw comparisons of the centuries hate? It's not nice right? Not knowing which black person you walk past could potentially be thinking Imma kill whitey. 

But cos of freedom of speech the real hardcore hate groups must still get pass? And keep their monuments up. U don't realise hate breeds counter hate? White power breeds black power... 

Black folks ain't gonna be sitting down passive to get rained on again with hate and that's what fears people. Of course you will have your coons and ruckus types tryna hug everyone, but when real black men/women flip on you nobody wants it and enough is enough.

No more tap dancing for approval from massa. 

The white tears flow. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Who is celebrating what?

Whilst we're still wanting replies, can you reply to my question about how diverse your family and friends base is? And VTec didn't answer me on whether he's had to check his own people on racism before.

I beg you shut up, before you get a black powered slap in your jaw. 

57 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

What's realistic is those kkk you called joke men in recent history have lynched blacked people, while the populace took pics and sold them on postcards, and president woodrow watched birth of a nation at the white house with his feet up.

The extreme end of white supremacy isn't a joke, so yeah everyone should take them seriously.

Hate crime is against the law as were my examples so they stand if one was to protest in support of them.

BLM is a reactive statement not a  proactive organisation with membership and leader like the Edl, kkk etc. Organised WS isn't free speech.

Anyone who says "blm did x" is suspect because it is code for anywhere black people protest against injustice. 

Who are the 'other side' btw?

• Like 2

Black people aren't the ones peddling and maintaining a supremacy system. 

There is no black community, we get disbanded if that happens. 

We don't produce the laws, weapons, food etc... We are not the invaders. Nothing to check, we are product of your environment. 

One black person  goes on a madness, all of a sudden means all black people are dangerous. (black lives matter terrorist group..)

Justice and peace, results in justice and peace. 

@Gambino

1 minute ago, Vtec said:

Black people aren't the ones peddling and maintaining a supremacy system. 

There is no black community, we get disbanded if that happens. 

We don't produce the laws, weapons, food etc... We are not the invaders. Nothing to check, we are product of your environment. 

One black person  goes on a madness, all of a sudden means all black people are dangerous. 

Justice and peace, results in justice and peace. 

@Gambino

IMO There are predominantly black areas in the UK so you have your own communities, same as white people have their own areas and communities and a lot of mixed areas and communities.

There are Black politicians and nothing stopping you from being in politics or going for any jobs you choose.

And to act like everyone blames all black people because one does something wrong is an absolute fantasy. 

• Downvote 3

Anyway I've given clear breakdowns where I can. You choose to be obtuse going round in circles. 

Finding every slip and slide angle u can to try flip this around. 

Can recommend you some good reading material and vid links. But even then I doubt your cognitive dissonance will allow it. 

With respect I'm speaking nothing but facts. You ask me questions and I answer, I ask you the same question and your reply is to act out some black power wanting to slap me fantasy like you're filled with hate. All this because I choose to condemn all hate groups whilst you only wish to focus on one.

Not gonna lie, I think I hold a decent moral high ground round here, my life, upbringing, friends and family have put me in a good position. Why I was wondering your own background after questioning mine, any chance I could get an answer if you don't mind?

12 minutes ago, Gambino said:

IMO There are predominantly black areas in the UK so you have your own communities, same as white people have their own areas and communities and a lot of mixed areas and communities.

There are Black politicians and nothing stopping you from being in politics or going for any jobs you choose.

And to act like everyone blames all black people because one does something wrong is an absolute fantasy. 

LOL @ you thinking communities exist in the Century of the Self. Individualism has destroyed communities. We have nations made up of massed 'individuals' who essentially seek their own self-interest over those of the group. The basic unit of society is the individual now, not the family and not the community. 

46 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Who is celebrating what?

Whilst we're still wanting replies, can you reply to my question about how diverse your family and friends base is? And VTec didn't answer me on whether he's had to check his own people on racism before.

my friends base diverse af, 2 of my main jiggas are white other 2 are black 1s asian

my family is  mostly black obvs but there's pakistanis as well

why do u ask, what does it tell u bro? ur answers to my questions on ur family make up/interactions told me nothing

• Like 1

Just now, Kuffir said:

my friends base diverse af, 2 of my main jiggas are white other 2 are black 1s asian

my family is  mostly black obvs but there's pakistanis as well

why do u ask, what does it tell u bro? ur answers to my questions on ur family make up/interactions told me nothing

I asked because I was asked. Some of you, you especially prejudged that I didn't associate outside of my own race and label me a suspect white supremacist, which qualifies you for a job with CNN.

2 minutes ago, Gambino said:

With respect I'm speaking nothing but facts. You ask me questions and I answer, I ask you the same question and your reply is to act out some black power wanting to slap me fantasy like you're filled with hate. All this because I choose to condemn all hate groups whilst you only wish to focus on one.

Not gonna lie, I think I hold a decent moral high ground round here, my life, upbringing, friends and family have put me in a good position. Why I was wondering your own background after questioning mine, any chance I could get an answer if you don't mind?

There's no moral high ground when you say your life is progressive with friends and family etc. but then you don't mind supporting regressive policies and a climate that would make their lives worse off.

• Like 2

On 16/08/2017 at 1:46 PM, Gambino said:

HUH!?!?!?

On both English side and Irish side there is Jamaican, Bajan etc. WTF.

On 16/08/2017 at 6:53 PM, Kuffir said:

do they know your political views?

do you see them more than twice a year?

are they all kids/teenagers?