President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

Secret Service director says agency running out of money protecting Trump

Secret service agents are resigning and others might have to go without pay after more than 1,000 agents protecting the Trump family hit salary and overtime caps, the head of the US Secret Service said.

With more than four months to go before the end of the year, director Randolph “Tex” Alles told USA Today the Secret Service can no longer pay hundreds of agents it needs to carry out its protective mission, due in part to the size and activities of Trump’s extended family.

Alles said the agency was burdened beyond its typical presidential workload by Trump’s weekend travel schedule to his properties in Florida, New Jersey and Virginia, as well as providing protection for his adult children on their business trips and vacations, both domestically and internationally.

“The president has a large family, and our responsibility is required in law,’’ Alles told the newspaper. “I can’t change that. I have no flexibility.’’

Under Trump, 42 people require protection, including 18 members of his family, compared with 31 during the Obama administration, Alles said. The additional workload had led to an increasing number of agents resigning from the ranks of the agency, he revealed.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/21/secret-service-costs-protecting-trump-unpaid-agents-randolph-alles

Which side is which in that video?

Inconclusive.

From that; it looks as if someone had got out of their vehicle to remonstrate with another person. Over what? As i said that can't be deduced from the video above. 

Upon being persuaded back into his vehicle by his companion. He then preceeded to veer right into the crowd slightly as opposed to driving off in a straight line. Which naturally (even more so given recent events created consternation within the crowd which led to a punch being thrown.

Now if the guy in the truck was anti-trump. Something i haven't ruled out by the way there is a valid point being made here.

However to a lay person that video is ay best inconclusive.

• Like 1

Paul Joseph Watson... Bio is related to infowars.. Alex Jones bs. Known alt right and nazi types. 

Whatever they say goes as always. 

/

Trumps rallies even after election shouldn't be a surprise now. Quite clear of the games/agenda being played. 

1 hour ago, Vtec said:

Paul Joseph Watson... Bio is related to infowars.. Alex Jones bs. Known alt right and nazi types. 

Whatever they say goes as always. 

/

Trumps rallies even after election shouldn't be a surprise now. Quite clear of the games/agenda being played. 

:lmao: anyone quoting/sharing anything related to infowars. 

Its funny these same clowns were anti establishment/illuminati, pro julian asange prior to the trump campaign.

After so many failures of predicting WW3 and scare mongering, they decided to change their campaign to the flavor of times. Pro white wing/ pro trump establishment which contradicts all they stood for before.

Its bait AJ and PJW are on the government pay roll.

1 minute ago, Afroman said:

:lmao: anyone quoting/sharing anything related to infowars. 

Its funny these same clowns were anti establishment/illuminati, pro julian asange prior to the trump campaign.

After so many failures of predicting WW3 and scare mongering, they decided to change their campaign to the flavor of times. Pro white wing/ pro trump establishment which contradicts all they stood for before.

Its bait AJ and PJW are on the government pay roll.

Lol... Illuminati blah blah, globalists blah blah, bilderbergs blah blah, anti government... but love trump (who is active public head of government)

i'm a patriot (but wear nazi and far right salutes) blah blah, 

I lurves my gurnns, 

Build that wall, but I still want a burritto

dey took our jerbs,

"I hate Niggers"

fake news,

white genocide, the left, the alt left, blm blah blah.

"Blood and Soil"

45 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Lol... Illuminati blah blah, globalists blah blah, bilderbergs blah blah, anti government... but love trump (who is active public head of government)

i'm a patriot (but wear nazi and far right salutes) blah blah, 

I lurves my gurnns, 

Build that wall, but I still want a burritto

dey took our jerbs,

"I hate Niggers"

fake news,

white genocide, the left, the alt left, blm blah blah.

"Blood and Soil"

what annoys me even more about the narrative above is that they were the invaders/ immigrants in the first place 

its not even their native land 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

what annoys me even more about the narrative above is that they were the invaders/ immigrants in the first place 

Try telling them that and you bascially get a whole load of Herp Derp and Pepe the frog troll type deflective denial noise.

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

OK but if generations been there and call it their home, how would you convince them to move or try telling them its not their home?