President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

It's only right they give out warnings to the realities North Korea faces. "Rocket Man" has spent his time actively threatening USA and actively seeking Nuclear Weapons with the threat of using them on the US. Seems like everyone is trying whatever they can to end this guys ambitions but if they don't stop.......

Don't see how telling it how it is has any resemblance to liking something @Grafter. War is never good and I don't particularly have any dislike to NK as a country.

Ur buyin into the hype

"Then they will find out how the dog bites"

If u dont like war i would expect you to decry both leaders with equal zealousness but ur not. That statement there gives the impression u love it like u want something to happen like u love trumps bravado (which we already kno u actually do love)

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Gambino said:

All North Korea have to do is actually aim one of their rockets at an allied or American target and they will find out how the dog bites, it's as simple as that. 

you realise Russia is openly supplying them with oil during an embargo and it's an open secret theyre the reason NK technology is advancing so fast. also China supports them even though they speak out on them.

this wouldnt be a war with North Korea, it would be a war with Russia and possibly China whose military tech has expanded greatly in the past 10 years

it's nowhere near as simple as you seem to think it is.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Problem is, you lot sit around thinking YOU know all and everyone else is out of the loop. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to act like I know who is doing what, I don't see it as good vs evil as I already stated I don't have any particular dislike for NK. I don't know why their leader acts the way he does or the kinda pressures they might be feeling or under from USA to talk the way they do. What I do know is if they actually attempt what it is they keep saying they will, USA will destroy them.

So don't start getting upset and throwing around your shitty opinions just because I spoke what everyone already knows.

QPR so if North Korea attack USA first, you guarantee when USA retaliate it means Russia and China go to war with USA yea. That's what you think?

• Downvote 1

If North Korea attacks the U.S. first, the U.S. has the right to attack the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (D.P.R.K.) in retaliation. As a sovereign country, the U.S. has no need to seek permission from the United Nations to defend itself. If North Korea attacks South Korea first, as it did in 1950, South Korea has a right to counterattack the North in retaliation. Seoul has no need to seek permission from the U.N. for self-defense. As an ally of the South, the U.S. is bound by its mutual defense treaty to defend South Korea and therefore has the right to attack North Korea.

Under all such circumstances, China has no right and/or obligation to defend North Korea. Their mutual assistance treaty of 1961 makes clear that they are meant to defend each other against aggression from external actor(s), rather than encourage one of them to attack external actor(s) in the first place. Furthermore, as a member of the U.N., China shall support any U.N. effort to stop a North Korean attack, even by joining U.N. collective action against aggression by the North.

If the U.S. attacks North Korea first, even with the excuse of North Korea’s nuclear weapons development, China is obliged to defend North Korea for two reasons. As a member of the U.N., China shall support any U.N. effort to stop the U.S. aggression. As an ally of North Korea, China is legally bound to do anything possible, including sending armed forces, to defend North Korea, as long as its treaty with Pyongyang remains valid. It is noted that such China-North Korea mutual obligation is legally bound, with or without North Korea’s nuclear weapons development, per the original text of the treaty.

President Trump said that if the U.S. is forced to do so, it would “totally destroy” the North. He doesn’t specify what constitutes “to be forced.” His statement lacks context. One should not take his statement seriously.

As a sensible businessman by training, Trump would not attack nuclear-armed North Korea first, nor attack without the North attacking the U.S. or its allies first. Even if North Korea attacks the U.S. or its allies first, it is unnecessary for him to destroy North Korea totally, even if the U.S. has such capability. Trump really doesn’t mean what he says, as always. He merely wants to raise the price tag high so as to get a good deal.

6 hours ago, Gambino said:

Here comes the delusion and hysteria. Not once have I mentioned USA using Nuclear Weapons on anyone. That's obviously your own conscience kicking in now, sat foaming at the mouth at the thought of another Hiroshima yea?

You're trying to get out of this on a technicality. You and I both know there will be no conventional attack.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2017 at 9:25 PM, Gambino said:

Problem is, you lot sit around thinking YOU know all and everyone else is out of the loop. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to act like I know who is doing what, I don't see it as good vs evil as I already stated I don't have any particular dislike for NK. I don't know why their leader acts the way he does or the kinda pressures they might be feeling or under from USA to talk the way they do. What I do know is if they actually attempt what it is they keep saying they will, USA will destroy them.

So don't start getting upset and throwing around your shitty opinions just because I spoke what everyone already knows.

QPR so if North Korea attack USA first, you guarantee when USA retaliate it means Russia and China go to war with USA yea. That's what you think?

no, you are the stupid one to think they will attack the US first..buying into the stupid hype as described. 

the US is the one who has attacked NK .. and has constantly been threatening them by doing sparring matches with their neighbours for 50 years.

but lets not talk about the fact that NK, russia, Syria, Iran, china and venezuela have all either completely dumped or massively reduced the reliance on the dollar as the rate of exchange for Oil transactions.. oh and Iraq and Libya were the other two.. no connection though of course. 

• Like 2