President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These previous posts ain't aging too well.. Hate to rock the boat by showing up to the "echo chamber" as somebody put it.

But boy the tumbleweed and absolute silence around here now that those FBI texts dropped and the select committee has voted to release the FISA Memo says it all 8-)

Anyway, I'ma close the gate on my way out and let you get back to that safe space. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

On 1/30/2018 at 12:03 AM, Gambino said:

These previous posts ain't aging too well.. Hate to rock the boat by showing up to the "echo chamber" as somebody put it.

But boy the tumbleweed and absolute silence around here now that those FBI texts dropped and the select committee has voted to release the FISA Memo says it all 8-)

Anyway, I'ma close the gate on my way out and let you get back to that safe space. 

How was the big house -mate?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Drift said:

I actually have no idea what he's on about. 

lol bro. its like Brexit, everyones been bombarded everyday with this shit, most of us have given up even keeping up. every day theres 6 stories and he's beefing with 2 more people on twitter, can only keep up with one or 2 scandals every other week.

fully dont even know what scandal he's referring to

• Like 1

Yep you know every story that drops negatively about Trump but don't know about this story. Nevermind, Gambo's here to enlighten you again. You're welcome.

Strzok and Lisa Page text messages in the FBI. Those on the Clinton corruption investigation and Trump Russia investigation.

Talking about how much they hated Trump and showing political bias in their messages.

Strzok scrubbed language like "Grossly Negligent" out of the Clinton case to protect her from any lawsuits.

They talked about knowing she was gonna be let off with her crimes before Comey had even interviewed Hilary.

They spoke about there being a secret society inside the FBI.

They spoke about not wanting to piss Hilary off because they thought she would become President.

They spoke about being on the Russian Collusion investigation and how they thought there was nothing in the story.

They implicated the deputy FBI Director in their texts too, he was due to retire in March but has been removed from his post already since the new FBI Director went to congress and read the FISA Memo, which has been voted to be released this week that supposedly indicates who paid for the Trump Dossier ( Which we already know ) and alleges surveillance abuse by the Obama Administration to Spy on Trump.

• Downvote 1