President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

21 hours ago, Gambino said:

Yep you know every story that drops negatively about Trump but don't know about this story. Nevermind, Gambo's here to enlighten you again. You're welcome.

Strzok and Lisa Page text messages in the FBI. Those on the Clinton corruption investigation and Trump Russia investigation.

Talking about how much they hated Trump and showing political bias in their messages.

Strzok scrubbed language like "Grossly Negligent" out of the Clinton case to protect her from any lawsuits.

They talked about knowing she was gonna be let off with her crimes before Comey had even interviewed Hilary.

They spoke about there being a secret society inside the FBI.

They spoke about not wanting to piss Hilary off because they thought she would become President.

They spoke about being on the Russian Collusion investigation and how they thought there was nothing in the story.

They implicated the deputy FBI Director in their texts too, he was due to retire in March but has been removed from his post already since the new FBI Director went to congress and read the FISA Memo, which has been voted to be released this week that supposedly indicates who paid for the Trump Dossier ( Which we already know ) and alleges surveillance abuse by the Obama Administration to Spy on Trump.

With your time served at her majesty's pleasure, or polish sweatshop you still ain't grasped insight? into the game being ran?

Lol you still think we are Hilary/Clinton and Obama worshippers etc. Every single one of them are no good, down to the so called founding fathers (teefing european migrants with a superiority complex). Biden, whoever he is fuck him too.

This is just all noise, USA is a corporation of Europe, with flashy weapons to bully anyone not on the same wave. All the alphabet agencies, founded by previous US presidents, who say they are here for the people. Russia this and that. They are all europeans a big ass brotherhood, selling fear to the little people.

Trump said this, trump said that, trump dealt with russians.. who cares! only persons reporting the apparent liberal tears, are the liberal media themselves BBC and Co. Along with all the right wing aligined media houses. The whole thing is fake news, they only care about triggering emotions of joe public, gaining free EX meter like Street fighter to continue to take the piss out your life in taxation so they can live lavish.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

what did you go in for bro

burglary? car theft? 

No I believe the judge said it was for verbally bullying southern snowflakes online and making them look stupid actually. These damn liberal institutions, can't say nothing these days 'Geezer'.

I do hope that answered your question in your realm of fantasy dear Johnboy. When you asked the first time I thought it was just a bit of humour from you looking for a cheap few pos's from the lads. By the time you reached your 3rd ask on 2 pages I felt bad at the desperation for a response. All I can say is relax, I will try to divide my attention between the children of VIP2.

• Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Gambino said:

No I believe the judge said it was for verbally bullying southern snowflakes online and making them look stupid actually. These damn liberal institutions, can't say nothing these days 'Geezer'.

I do hope that answered your question in your realm of fantasy dear Johnboy. When you asked the first time I thought it was just a bit of humour from you looking for a cheap few pos's from the lads. By the time you reached your 3rd ask on 2 pages I felt bad at the desperation for a response. All I can say is relax, I will try to divide my attention between the children of VIP2.

burglary then, you seem like a burglary type of guy 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

@Gambino did you catch Jordan Peterson breaking down cathy newman?

best tv of 2018 so far.

Yea I saw it bro, was hilarious.

@QPR Dee What is your opinion on the FBI Deputy Director being retired early after them reading the memo and the 50,000 texts showing corruption and bias against Trump from FBI Agents?

well he was retiring in March or May and chose to go in January. plus I was under the impression the FBI hadnt seen the memo until very recently or something

also, he's been the target of direct attacks from Trump recently so im honestly surprised he lasted this long

I'm not surprised some of the FBI agents didnt like Trump, in an organisation that big there are bound to be a good number, not sure how id quantify if theres less or more than that now didnt like Obama,. but there was probably a good amount there too, especially when it came to things like gun control.

those 50k texts also include attacks on Hillary though so lets include that in the conversation. and as i understand it they were taken off anything to do with Trump after the messages were discovered way before they leaked so Im not sure why theres a big deal about 2 agents shit talking about Trump to each other and being removed from the relevant cases, but Im here to be enlightened.

but like I said, havent been keeping up much with it because I recently rediscovered the outside world and inner peace, so I dont quite have enough data to properly debate this

Yea he was due to retire but the FBI director went and read the memo and then retired him early after seeing it.

What were the attacks on Hilary? Share them with me, I haven't seen them yet.

Not sure how it's not a big deal when they are messages to each other talking about how Clintons gonna be let off with her crimes before she had even been interviewed. And the FBI agent edited the report on her to make sure the words were not incriminating towards her. 

I need to see more on it now it's been released.