President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

What a fucking hero this trump yout is turning out to be. 

Ripped up the nuke deal, which is a terrible deal which can be now be recycled into Andrex, and now has the mullahs on the ropes, ready to be served vengeance by the Iranian people (hopefully with American support finance and arms)

I can't fucking wait 

• Downvote 4

Iran just got its backside served on a plate by Israel for firing 20 rust coated missiles into the golan heights without aiming.   America slaughtered hundreds of Russian 'mercenaries' (special ops masquerading as civilians) for a dirty look 

'axis of resistance' my arse, israel will topple assad in a day if it wants to, and putin has agreed not to interfere. Russia is a paper tiger and is 100% shook of Israel

the west >>>>>>>>

13 hours ago, dub said:

can someone explain how Israel should have influence on Trump's decisions?

Toppling Iran is part of America’s long standing foreign policy tbh. 

Being able to look like they’re backing Israel in the process is just an added justification and a bonus.

14 hours ago, dub said:

can someone explain how Israel should have influence on Trump's decisions?

or was this just an excuse to dump on Obama's work?

Israel run America. That's why and will continue to run it, long after he's gone. Just as they have done via all the previous ones to date. 

Republicans or Democrats either installed puppet serves Israel. And play along with any divisive strategy to keep the masses thinking this trump vs Obama or vs any other president. And same for UK prime minister and his or hers party opposition Eg may vs corbyn.. Both answer to Israel ultimately. 

Israel backed with supplied arsenal from USA and UK are primed for war. This is what the west does. 

• Like 1

I've never really understood it though.

I understand there are several wealthy Jews in the US but the hold seems so weird.

I understand also having the only seemingly stable country in the region (Israel) be on their side is good for the US, but it seems lop-sided.  

saudi arabia and israel keep a lot of US companies in the black... with billion dollar deals

same companies headed by former politicians, aspiring ones and their backers.

Israel runs the media and Saudi the defense sector

USA has to bow down to their wishes

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Admin. said:

saudi arabia and israel keep a lot of US companies in the black... with billion dollar deals

same companies headed by former politicians, aspiring ones and their backers.

Israel runs the media and Saudi the defense sector

USA has to bow down to their wishes

basically 

• 1 month later...

What if this separation of the children from their parents is so that they can be sold on to trumps pedo mates?

What if this was part of trump's plans all along given his close links to these beings? What if his election alone was a go ahead signal to those that kno? As it has been for the far right?

How is there no plan to reunite them? If they are at the border why dont they jus turn them back?

Why isn't mexico sayin anything?