President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

The US is withdrawing from the United Nations human rights council, the Trump administration announced on Tuesday, calling it a “cesspool of political bias” that targets Israel in particular while ignoring atrocities in other countries.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/19/us-quits-un-human-rights-council-cesspool-political-bias

2 hours ago, Vtec said:

Cartels... Run Mexican government and the cartels are in us back pockets. 

USA needs its intake of cocaine nd heroin... Send the poor as mules in droves and separate the kids to pedo organisations to collect.

Mad 

8 hours ago, dub said:

The US is withdrawing from the United Nations human rights council, the Trump administration announced on Tuesday, calling it a “cesspool of political bias” that targets Israel in particular while ignoring atrocities in other countries.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/19/us-quits-un-human-rights-council-cesspool-political-bias

The UN is a piece of shit though. And not as if the usa regardless of president was ever practising human rights. Since inception to present day. 

7 hours ago, Agony said:

Mad 

A sick place indeed. Imagine amongst the poor and planted drug mules. You have genuine families trying to escape this violence seeking asylum only to be referred too as illegals/infestations and kids separated.

Though it's U.S. Policy that drives people out of Mexico in the 1st place. 

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Rinse and repeat that for Europe too. 

Exactly that.. The trump effect is just a extra added loud megaphone to what America always was, regardless of sitting president. And peeps acting shocked now... 

Smiling Obama, Smiling Clinton, Dunce Bush Sr and Jr, Regan and so on.

Not one has ever been an advocate for peace... In their own back yard nevermind rest of the world. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Barkley said that out of all of his celebrity friends, Michael Jordan was the cheapest.

“I always give homeless people money and he [Michael Jordan] would slap my hand. He told me if they can hold out their hand and ask for spare change, they can also say ‘Welcome to McDonalds, can I take your order.’”

I can see that point

2 hours ago, Kompressor said:

Lol. Yes but there are factors that have undoubtedly led that person to be there which are unknown. 

The absence of Nuance in that comment is alarming and screams ignorance in the extreme to me. 

C\S

I’ve seen this mentality before, moreso in people who have came from struggle and made it. 

“If i’ve made it theres no excuse for anybody else”

3 hours ago, Kompressor said:

Lol. Yes but there are factors that have undoubtedly led that person to be there which are unknown. 

The absence of Nuance in that comment is alarming and screams ignorance in the extreme to me. 

Right

And it's certainly not for him to be slapping money out a nex man hand