President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

20 hours ago, easy.pee.zee said:

Interesting.

It’s very true even in British politics the left is what would be described has right wing 20/30 years ago!!

Another example being The switch from homosexuality being at the extreme 20 years plus ago but now is more desensitised and seen as asofter view which as now allowed the transgender craziness to slip through as relatively normal. Only one way to go after that I think for them to call lower consent ages and legalise pedophillia because how more extreme can they go after that !!!!

Ur so stupid loool

21 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

there were once riots at the idea of gays merely existing 

trannys have now overtaken even the gays in terms of clout and power 

with your people you never know mr thizz 

These idiots just don’t get it. All the LGBT movement need to do is bide their time another 20 years when trannies are as normalised as gays; then they will begin the ‘consent’ debate and also conveniently produce ‘evidence’ showing how kids actually mature sooner than previously believed; think about it, they are already pushing the idea that a FIVE YEAR OLD can determine their fucking gender. if you genuinely believe the same people convincing us that young children are aware enough to change the PHYSICAL AND OBJECTIVE reality we all SEE in front of us, and u genuinely think consent is beyond the pale for these people you are another victim of the indoctrination. The Europeans are much more liberal minded and willing to accept any and everything. That’s why the likes of @local see no issue in travelling across the world to go and violate young Thai ladyboys that could very easily be underage??‍♂️

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Greens said:

Wow

A very small minority of adults believe they are in the wrong body or wish to identify as something other than their birth assigned gender.

Sane people understand that as this has absolutely no effect on their own lives that these people can live their lives as they choose.

Insane people somehow believe that this will lead to the legalisation of the abuse of children.

It's all abit mad

I do understand the lgbtxyz community make up a small minority of the population but it’s the political clout they hold for such a minority that worries me. 

Im not trying to sound all Nazi germany esq but how can the minority dominate matters of the majority such as gender neutral bathrooms . Ok that may seem simplistic and predjudice but no other minority groups be it black, Muslims and so on get as much leeway has the lgbt pack.

You can get a walk on racist , islamiphobc and xenophobic language on social media, school and work but when that’s applied to the lgbt  community those folks with the support of governments , police the state  can ruin your life in seconds.

Doesnt seem very equal to me so now they are running is it blind sided to believe higher extremes will follow. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ag. said:

These idiots just don’t get it. All the LGBT movement need to do is bide their time another 20 years when trannies are as normalised as gays; then they will begin the ‘consent’ debate and also conveniently produce ‘evidence’ showing how kids actually mature sooner than previously believed; think about it, they are already pushing the idea that a FIVE YEAR OLD can determine their fucking gender. if you genuinely believe the same people convincing us that young children are aware enough to change the PHYSICAL AND OBJECTIVE reality we all SEE in front of us, and u genuinely think consent is beyond the pale for these people you are another victim of the indoctrination. The Europeans are much more liberal minded and willing to accept any and everything. That’s why the likes of @local see no issue in travelling across the world to go and violate young Thai ladyboys that could very easily be underage??‍♂️

Agree. Here is a good video a talk with a dr and historian if I’m correct she states she’s studied many civilisations and one thing always repeats it’s self . When society go so far of the scale beyond the social , scientific and biological normsI eg men become more feminine, adrogony, accepted homosexual sex as a norm and so forth that civilisation has it was known end and falls. There is nothing beyond that it’s done with. From the Romans to the Mongolians the formula is the same to her apparently. May be some truth in it who knows

12 minutes ago, easy.pee.zee said:

And I guess your from the liberal brigade hat will accept mixed bathrooms , babies identifying as x and children under 16 choosing to take drugs to change their orientation ?

People screaming pedophilia will b legalised due to two grown adults enjoying their free time are sick brev

11 minutes ago, easy.pee.zee said:

Agree. Here is a good video a talk with a dr and historian if I’m correct she states she’s studied many civilisations and one thing always repeats it’s self . When society go so far of the scale beyond the social , scientific and biological normsI eg men become more feminine, adrogony, accepted homosexual sex as a norm and so forth that civilisation has it was known end and falls. There is nothing beyond that it’s done with. From the Romans to the Mongolians the formula is the same to her apparently. May be some truth in it who knows

Where is the video haha

mmmmmm tasty dopamine 

my computer made one of them notification noises

what a lovely excuse to take a break from the gardening

i wonder what gem the vip2 forum has in store for me today

oh...

it's the forum's faceless african yorkshireman anthropologist with that same repeated, unsubstantiated and odd fantasy of his, disguised as an insult and attempting to help punctuate another great geographical societal observation

that did not really satisfy my taste for dopamine mate and I think it might have even made me feel a bit bad 

you might wanna look into the root cause of your consistent attempts at doin that, fuck knows

if it benefited you in posting it then I guess that's one more good deed for the day for me

I'm not sure your gonna sway any of the forum's readers tho lad so you should be aware that it's mostly wasted energy your spewing out

I'm pretty certain almost everyone knows you're a massive nause n that I'm massively the opposite, many knowing me pretty personally (I could be wrong)

erm anyway

I don't think I've aired my current position on trans on here or, as they like to be called over in the far east - whores, or if I really have one

I imagine we'd agree on a lot of points and I'm welcome to have that discussion with you if you want mate. I'm not sure you're currently capable of absorbing anyone's opinions, regardless of their alignment to your own, so probably give that one a miss for now hey. more wasted energy init

i did, through some of my import export 'violation' work while I was 'travelling across the world', end up working and actually forming friendships with a few of these creatures n it did sway any subconscious opinions I had on the matter of their existence, it never being something I gave much thought to previously

they just have a higher price elasticity of demand in developed countries so I ended up spending time with a few of em

some were massive cunts, still are, some were lovely and most were in between - they almost reminded me of humans - they didn't appear to hold any collective solidarity political views or hold any membership to the union of sucking c*ck with fake tits

they are a different kettle of fish, mind you, to some of the entitled faggots seen being pushed over here - they generally accept their place as outcasts, as should you

now let me punctuate my random babbling with an actually substantiated idea about you

some of the better looking ladyboys got roughly a 50% match rate on tinder (the profile n pics purposely made it clear what they are btw)

based on the observations of the behaviour of their matches and 'dates', some of whom I know personally and didn't know I knew what they were up to behind closed doors - I save them from that embarrassment n keep their secrets safe btw even when it's massively tempting to take the piss or shut them down when they go off on similar rants to you, I'm nice like that

based on all that anyway - I'd say there's much more than a 50% chance you'd be one of those matches

i'm probably wrong tho. have a good day xxx

2 hours ago, NORA BATTY said:

People screaming pedophilia will b legalised due to two grown adults enjoying their free time are sick brev

I’m not screaming it. It just seems to be the next step . In the 70s/80s Harriet harmen was a lawyer working on behalf of the p.i.e to lower the consent age she later went on to be a labour minister and has on many occasions stated she believes the consent statute should be looked at again. Stating hat now the homosexuality consent has been lowered its logical to start with the heterosexual. Thats dangerous thinking there and these people are instrumental in changing our laws.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, easy.pee.zee said:

I’m not screaming it. It just seems to be the next step . In the 70s/80s Harriet harmen was a lawyer working on behalf of the p.i.e to lower the consent age she later went on to be a labour minister and has on many occasions stated she believes the consent statute should be looked at again. Stating hat now the homosexuality consent has been lowered its logical to start with the heterosexual. Thats dangerous thinking there and these people are instrumental in changing our laws.

You got a source for this?

9 minutes ago, easy.pee.zee said:

Dont understand how that witch has anything to.do with politics after that. Just one reason why labour cant be trusted. How many others agree with her and are actin silent til the time comes

I don't think trannies are pedos

I do see the point about allowing children to make such massive irreversible decisions about their bodies and the link there to pedos. This is something they will jump on. How many.of them under cloak an dagger have already highjacked the movement I wonder?

2 hours ago, ag. said:

Hahahaha man wrote a dissertation. Clearly got a guilty conscience when it comes to the ladybwoydem ??? #noncealert 

wonder how many times you made a post declaring people's incapacity to match your intellect and resorting to insults instead of actually responding to what you said

good job you're above all that

as you were

1 hour ago, Greens said:

Mental.

But has been corectly called out and demonised.

Don't see how this links gay and trans people having more rights to the legalization of peadophilia

Nah not demonised

Cah she still in the party an people still asking for her soddin opinion

• 2 weeks later...

kanye is not well