President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

Comical.... They report hoax's as hate crimes in USA but when a live Facebook feed showing the world a disabled guy being Tortured whilst told "Fuck Donald Trump - Fuck White People Boy" Chicago Police say they don't have any solid evidence to call it a hate crime. Had posted the video of this but YouTube took it down marking it as Spam, Deceptive or Scam.

http://news.sky.com/story/gang-films-torture-of-man-with-special-needs-on-facebook-live-10718364

• Downvote 3

11 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Comical.... They report hoax's as hate crimes in USA but when a live Facebook feed showing the world a disabled guy being Tortured whilst told "Fuck Donald Trump - Fuck White People Boy" Chicago Police say they don't have any solid evidence to call it a hate crime. Had posted the video of this but YouTube took it down marking it as Spam, Deceptive or Scam.

http://news.sky.com/story/gang-films-torture-of-man-with-special-needs-on-facebook-live-10718364

Its what liberals do we have observed this pattern emerge over and over again. If you look back in some of the posts, i called the black people that attacked the Donald Trump supporter a bunch of filthy niggers. They got more offended by me calling them niggers than they do of the actions in the video. Its the typical "ad hominem" response and "Pivoting" they keep displaying over and over again. Black people can be racist and the evidence is displayed right there.

• Downvote 6

3 minutes ago, Don Crack said:

Its what liberals do we have observed this pattern emerge over and over again. If you look back in some of the posts, i called the black people that attacked the Donald Trump supporter a bunch of filthy niggers. They got more offended by me calling them niggers than they do of the actions in the video. Its the typical "ad hominem" response and "Pivoting" they keep displaying over and over again. Black people can be racist and the evidence is displayed right there.

Haha you're a funny guy.

I was reading this on bbc news on my lunch, absolutely fucked, I dunno what would make civilized people do that to another person.

/

Chicago police have said they are STILL investigating to see whether it was a hate crime or not. But as they say the perpetrators knew the victim, he was more than likely target because he was special needs. 

/

They never called Dylan Roof a terrorist, and never labelled what he did a hate crime until it was evidently proven.

They didn't call the guy who murdered Jo Cox a terrorist until it was evidently. Originally he was just another loner, who kept till himself etc.