Jump to content
Seydou

President Donald Trump Thread

Recommended Posts

easy promise to make when they have already had plans to hire that many and have been laying off about the same amount of people

probably getting a nice tax break too for just announcing "after talks with Donald Trump"

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't IBM now owned by Lenovo now?The chinese

So, its just them pumping money into the PC manufacturing sector like they have been doing over the last 3 years. But, this announcements ties in nicely with Trumps election.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Anti establishment but pro Isreal and their illegal settlements

 

Hmmm

Strange that

But its so easy to spin this to is demographic. Musilim vs Democratic christian state. Job done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Anti establishment but pro Isreal and their illegal settlements

 

Hmmm

and arent the alt right who basically propped him up full blown anti semites? 

really dont know how this fits with his anti establishment shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comical.... They report hoax's as hate crimes in USA but when a live Facebook feed showing the world a disabled guy being Tortured whilst told "Fuck Donald Trump - Fuck White People Boy" Chicago Police say they don't have any solid evidence to call it a hate crime. Had posted the video of this but YouTube took it down marking it as Spam, Deceptive or Scam.

http://news.sky.com/story/gang-films-torture-of-man-with-special-needs-on-facebook-live-10718364

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Comical.... They report hoax's as hate crimes in USA but when a live Facebook feed showing the world a disabled guy being Tortured whilst told "Fuck Donald Trump - Fuck White People Boy" Chicago Police say they don't have any solid evidence to call it a hate crime. Had posted the video of this but YouTube took it down marking it as Spam, Deceptive or Scam.

http://news.sky.com/story/gang-films-torture-of-man-with-special-needs-on-facebook-live-10718364

Its what liberals do we have observed this pattern emerge over and over again. If you look back in some of the posts, i called the black people that attacked the Donald Trump supporter a bunch of filthy niggers. They got more offended by me calling them niggers than they do of the actions in the video. Its the typical "ad hominem" response and "Pivoting" they keep displaying over and over again. Black people can be racist and the evidence is displayed right there.

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Don Crack said:

Its what liberals do we have observed this pattern emerge over and over again. If you look back in some of the posts, i called the black people that attacked the Donald Trump supporter a bunch of filthy niggers. They got more offended by me calling them niggers than they do of the actions in the video. Its the typical "ad hominem" response and "Pivoting" they keep displaying over and over again. Black people can be racist and the evidence is displayed right there.

Haha you're a funny guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was reading this on bbc news on my lunch, absolutely fucked, I dunno what would make civilized people do that to another person.

/

Chicago police have said they are STILL investigating to see whether it was a hate crime or not. But as they say the perpetrators knew the victim, he was more than likely target because he was special needs. 

 

/

They never called Dylan Roof a terrorist, and never labelled what he did a hate crime until it was evidently proven.

They didn't call the guy who murdered Jo Cox a terrorist until it was evidently. Originally he was just another loner, who kept till himself etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Fuck White people"

 

hate crime
noun
 
  1. a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.
    "legislation to stiffen penalties for persons convicted of hate crimes"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×