President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

Trump is now attacking his own administration, including Jeff Sessions

Donald Trump has unleashed an extraordinary barrage of criticism against several of his own top officials, accusing senior members of the Department of Justice (DoJ) of having conflicts of interest and expressing regret that he had appointed Jeff Sessions as US attorney general.

In a 50-minute interview with the New York Times, conducted in the Oval Office on Wednesday, Trump delivered a splurge of invective against key players within his own administration that was exceptional even by his own unconventional standards. At the center of his attack was Sessions, the former senator from Alabama who was forced to step aside from the investigation into possible Russian collusion with the Trump campaign in March after meetings he had failed to disclose with the Russian ambassador came to light.

Trump attacked Sessions for recusing himself from the inquiry, adding that he would never have given Sessions the job as the country’s chief law enforcement officer had he known. “Sessions should have never recused himself, and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/19/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-recusal

Donald Jr and his former campaign manager giving evidence in congress next week, time for a couple people to be thrown under the bus.

politics is like the must watch show now

I read about the chlorine washed chickens. Don't really know the implications behind it, read that humans would have to consume 3 full chlorine washed chickens per day for it to have any negative effects on them. Hopefully Lucky Charms, Apple Jacks  and Jalapeno Cheetos end up cheaper though.

• Downvote 4

@Grafter

Mr Gove was asked whether US chlorinated chicken would be allowed in Britain as part of a future deal.

"No. I have made it perfectly clear, and indeed this is something on which all members of the Government are agreed, that we are not going to dilute our high animal welfare standards, or our high environmental standards, in pursuit of any trade deal," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

http://news.sky.com/story/gove-rules-out-imports-of-us-chlorine-chicken-in-post-brexit-trade-deal-10962562?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

Donald Trump has effectively banned transgender people from serving in the US military, blaming the "medical costs and disruption" they would cause.

The President made the announcement in a series of three tweets, saying: "After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to  serve in any capacity in the US Military.

"Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you."

f/][;oiooii

];rggroioioi

];grklkliioi

];r;re][.re[]re

];]'']e;[]f][lrplreplrrrrf;re

f]errlprlpl[plp[rlp[rglp[lerp[ler[p

:rofl:

SJW's about to go SSJ3 

• Upvote 2