President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

31 minutes ago, Platinum50 said:

He should just take his time and come up with a passable alternative instead of operating out of hate for Obama lol

This is American though, land of the illogic

How do you propose to solve the problem of the Democrats who operate out of sheer hate for him? It's not a one way street.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Gambino said:

How do you propose to solve the problem of the Democrats who operate out of sheer hate for him? It's not a one way street.

They couldnt secure the confidence of all their own party members on this. Maybe find compromise where they can push something through?

Isn't this how the ACA got passed? Even though many republicans were operating out of sheer hate?

From what I read they couldn't afford to lose one vote on their side and McCain returned from his medical issue to vote against his own team yet again. Think it was 2 women Trump had dissed who also voted against lol

It's nice to think they could work together and come to a compromise but I don't think the Dems and Schumar etc have any interest at all in getting shit done with Trump, they are only there to try fuck everything he does up in a bid to get him ousted.

On 27/07/2017 at 9:28 PM, O Fenomeno said:

Please don't compare race with gender.

Different struggle altogether 

On 27/07/2017 at 8:58 PM, dub said:

Its not the same. Its never the same. That's why a discussion comparing who has it worse between gay people and black people, or women and black people, or whoever, never works. Because its not the same thing on a different degree. Its different, but its still prejudice and discrimination.

On 27/07/2017 at 9:19 PM, Gambino said:

Who's Pro Rights between races round here, this is some militant anti white forum, ain't about equality lol. These man hate Trannys as much as Crackers :D

What makes you know better than these Military Dons though out of interest?

You seem upset that I said they know better, but that is the situation for me. They know better than me.

its ignorant to think that the people in power, the people with authority, the people in the position to oppress others, know better

power does not mean you know better, it just means you have power

you're just washing your hands of responsibility with your statement, hiding your co-signment of hate behind respect for another

why would they know better? what are they going to make the decision by? 

oh they learned from when womens' roles changed in the past - lets not let that happen again

they learned from when gay people had more protections in the military - lets not let that happen again

its just bullshit, they've given no valid reason to discriminate, but yeah, they know better because they're in the position they're in

we're not talking about military action, we're talking about discriminating people from taking part

no banker can tell you someone of a certain gender, race, or sexual orientation can't be a banker

no programmer can tell you someone of a certain gender, race, or sexual orientation can't be a programmer

stop coming with your retarded ignorant responses

• Upvote 3

I'm asking you the question who do you want to decide? I've already stated I personally didn't get the reasoning so I'm not in favour either way or against Transgender people being in the Military, apparently the British Army have no problem with it. But USA have came to their decision that it is a no, so who do you think should of decided over the Military leaders and President.

20 hours ago, Gambino said:

From what I read they couldn't afford to lose one vote on their side and McCain returned from his medical issue to vote against his own team yet again. Think it was 2 women Trump had dissed who also voted against lol

It's nice to think they could work together and come to a compromise but I don't think the Dems and Schumar etc have any interest at all in getting shit done with Trump, they are only there to try fuck everything he does up in a bid to get him ousted.

Reps did the same to Obama 

they will inevitably do the same to whoever leads the democrats next and wins