President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

1 minute ago, Gambino said:

Yep that is right. Same for everyone, if some black family was minding their own business trying to drive home from wherever they had been and a bunch of skin head nazi protestors jump out in front of their vehicle trying to block them and intimidate them I fully support them being allowed to step on that gas and carry on driving, it would soon make all these d*ckheads think twice about causing disruption and fear to others.

Him driving straight off and people being in the way is one thing. 

Thats a arguement worth having.

Him turning into the crpwd is something else no?

I know what side you're on and as i said i respect that. However this really isn't the arguement to push. 

1 minute ago, Gambino said:

You've seen a witness who said this guys van was surrounded by these people who you now know were there protesting and hating on Trump supporters for attending his rally. Knowing what you know now from that witness, how is it that you deem the driver of the vehicle the aggressor? That is what I consider bias from you. You know the guy in the vehicle wasn't the looney left though. I told you he was not.

Cheers for the heads up. I clearly had no idea beforehand.

The 46-year-old had become a familiar face on television, offering a bombastic defence of the President in an English accent. Born in London to Hungarian parents, he became a US citizen in recent years.

loool imagine complaining about Mexicans and the national security aide to your president only became a US citizen in recent years

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

To be fair your argument would of made more sense had this guy illegally crossed over the border and then been made his aide whilst not having citizenship.

well tbh we may find out soon if he did something similar

Three Democratic senators have again asked the Trump administration to disclose whether one of its top security officials is under investigation for allegedly lying when he became a U.S. citizen.
Sebastian Gorka, a senior security adviser to President Donald Trump, “reportedly concealed his membership in the Vitézi Rend, a far-right anti-Semitic Hungarian organization with historical ties to the Nazis, when he applied for U.S. citizenship,” said the letter sent Monday. “The administration’s refusal to treat this matter with urgency is inexplicable and disturbing.”

In their most recent letter, the senators also refer to reports that Gorka is unable to obtain a security clearance, saying that would impair Gorka’s ability to “effectively advise” Trump on counterterrorism, which is Gorka’s purported expertise.

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.808629

and that letter was sent like 3 days before he left

• Like 1

Is that what it will take? You don't want them labelled anything until they kill some people?

It's all good. CNN, MSNBC and Washington Post, those Liberal Stronghold Media Groups who have supported them all this time have finally called out ANTIFA for attacking peaceful right wing protests, referring to them as Black-Clad Anarchists. :Y:

Are they not terrorizing people? Turning up to protests all ballied up in black like ISIS members carrying weapons and attacking people? Is that not terrorizing the public?

Let's face it mate, your defense of these d*ckheads is pathetic. You don't even have one, but keep trying to fight the good fight, and stay losing. Logic and Fact vs your Opinion :D