President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

It's well and truly in full flow now. The media are turning on ANTIFA real quick. "The Moral Equivalent to Neo Nazi's". All but  two weeks ago since Trump was being attacked for calling them out, now they have all jumped on the bandwagon and vindicated him. It's good news.

It will end up being some complex tax break disguised as a charitable donation.

Interesting factoid - Between 2001 - 2005 Hillary and Bill Clinton donated $23 million dollars from their estimated joint income for those yeasr. Trump whose net worth was claimed to be "10 Billion dollars" has donated $3.9 million since 2001-2016 in total.

Yes its good to donate money to help people, but what about all of the other years and times of need how much did you donate when the spotlight wasn't fully focused on you? Interesting man you've chosen to support there Gambino I'm not entirely sure if you're trolling or not there must be large swathes of his policies you disagree with right?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Uncover the truth by speculating about it ending up being some tax break disguised as charity... Sounds more like in your head you have already judged to be honest.

Besides him having a huge ego and constantly sacking too many people and disagreeing with him bombing Syria that time no, I can't think of anything bad to say about him. Why you so shocked about my support for him? Meanwhile you are sat trying to almost shine the Clintons in good light against him, a former President who lied under oath and got his d*ck sucked in the White House behind his wives back, a wife who should currently be behind bars for leaking classified info. Their International Clinton Foundation Initiate soon went bust when the donors realized buying her influence in the white house had been a waste of time didn't it.

• Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

I'm just trying to uncover the truth Gambino, I don't entirely believe your support at this stage it seems trolly and forced.

Do you have anything bad to say about him at all?

Dont think its trolly

But definitely forced

Jus tryna find a raison d'être. To find belonging, purpose and a worthy cause to align himself to

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

I only mentioned the Clintons to trigger you (which worked), its an interesting analysis though. The Clintons definitely did it for tax breaks, and you're right I shouldn't take away from any charitable donations that are helping people thats not my thing. I donot have any shrines for any politicians mate I'm not other people.

And when I say "the truth" I mean "Your truth". Yes I've already made up my mind about him - I don't think he's doing a good enough job as president of the most powerful country in the world. My curiosity is for his diehard supporters, he's hardly charismatic, doesn't seem very intelligent and even the team that helped get him to the whitehouse is abandoning ship or being sacked.

Do you think he will do anything that is impeachment worthy, and also do you think he will be re-elected?

8 minutes ago, Gambino said:

And yet less forced than your replies and trying to sound like you know shit Grafter :) Stick to the Game of Thrones topic.

Ok love -notice you didn't argue with me. Wish you all the best on your path to enlightenment.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

I only mentioned the Clintons to trigger you (which worked), its an interesting analysis though. The Clintons definitely did it for tax breaks, and you're right I shouldn't take away from any charitable donations that are helping people thats not my thing. I donot have any shrines for any politicians mate I'm not other people.

And when I say "the truth" I mean "Your truth". Yes I've already made up my mind about him - I don't think he's doing a good enough job as president of the most powerful country in the world. My curiosity is for his diehard supporters, he's hardly charismatic, doesn't seem very intelligent and even the team that helped get him to the whitehouse is abandoning ship or being sacked.

Do you think he will do anything that is impeachment worthy, and also do you think he will be re-elected?

You mean you used the clintons and then realized what an epic fail it was when facts got dropped about them. Talk about "FORCED REPLIES", a man actually went to search google to try piece together a post because he hated the idea of a good news story about Trump donating money to victims of a storm.

You already made up your mind yes, so I'm not sure why we are having this discussion. I care not what you think about him, he doesn't know you exist and if he did he wouldn't care. He's obviously got some charisma and spit the real hence him now being the President of the Unite States, as for his intelligence if I had to bet on it I'd say he's more intelligent than anyone on this forum but that's just speculation and opinion. 

I'm A supporter, not a die hard supporter. I appear that way because I'm the guy willing to post good things about him on a forum with no shortage of people who will ONLY post bad things about him, even if it's fake CNN shit too. Where did that Russia story disappear too?

Don't know what will happen in future with him, I'm not Nostradamus. Although you can be forgiven for thinking I am the amount of times I get shit right round here.

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

Dont think its trolly

But definitely forced

Jus tryna find a raison d'être. To find belonging, purpose and a worthy cause to align himself to

just another lost boy being indoctrinated into the latest gang/cult/religion/political ideology

a tale as old as time, alot of us here are susceptible in the same way