President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

No1: Not every white person in the past 500 years was involved in hate crimes against black people or other ethnic groups for that matter.

No2: Your fantasy that every White person born today should hold responsibility for any bad thing done by a white person over the past half a century shows you are a fucking retard.

No3: The fact you think Whites have a headstart and that no none white ever committed a bad act towards a white in the past half century also shows you are a fucking retard.

No4: You wouldn't of flown anywhere so pipe down.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gambino said:

No1: Not every white person in the past 500 years was involved in hate crimes against black people or other ethnic groups for that matter.

No2: Your fantasy that every White person born today should hold responsibility for any bad thing done by a white person over the past half a century shows you are a fucking retard.

No3: The fact you think Whites have a headstart and that no none white ever committed a bad act towards a white in the past half century also shows you are a fucking retard.

No4: You wouldn't of flown anywhere so pipe down.

no 1: not every white person yes, but every white institution sanctioned it, and every white person benefitted from it, and i didnt see white people protesting in the streets against it

and since then, the mental illness of overt or hidden racism has seeped into nearly every white person consciously or unconsciously 

2: i never said that every white person should hold responsibility for every bad thing done by a white person, even though non whites are somehow by those same standards expected to be accountable for every crime they commit against anyone..especially when against whites. so that shows you to be the fucking retard

and every now and then when such crimes against black or non white people ARE commited by white people we see the majority rare their fat ugly heads and can guage from their responses about such issues reminding us that they are still as retarded as they were 400 years ago.

no 3: the level of crime commited against white people by non white people in the past half century is not even 0.1% close to the level of crimes white people have commited against non white people in the same half century. only matched by crimes white have committed against other white people so again..you are still as retarded as you were when you were born.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

they also called him nigga tho. 

it is the media that jumped on whether this was a hate crime even before any facts had surfaced.

the hate crime would have most likely been arrived at. 

the same white people who were distancing themselves from calling dylan roofs crime a hate crime, a terrorist crime, they said it was anti christian not anti black

why are they so bothered about the level of crime.. its like a video of women sexually assaulting men and men get so hung up shouting 'aha loook women do it too' 

fucking retarded daemons. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Said some stupidity in here Venom.

I very much doubt every single white individual has benefited from crimes against humanity in the past. I'm sure you would try arguing that a 'Nation' benefited from it but then that would include you too, and that would include non White Nations benefiting from their past, is there any innocent country in the world that hasn't benefited from wrong doings? Then you say not all white people are to blame in the same paragraph as but they are nearly all racist whether they realise it or not... Bullshit.

How could the media jump on something before the facts had surfaced when this was a live stream with facts presenting themselves in real time. We didn't know things like how the kid ended up there but we could visual see him being treated like shit and hear the words being spoken to him. Media didn't jump on nothing either, MSM were unwilling to jump on it because the victim wasn't the right skin colour. Was hours of Twitter and Facebook going nuts before they would even mention the story, Daily Mail & Business Insider dropped it before all the big American Media Outlets.

Good watch.

• Downvote 2

Firstly I don't believe in White Privilege in my life time. Class Privilege yea. Secondly don't expect me to be some apologist for any conquering, invasions etc done before my time either in a world and time when no civilisations were ever innocent of wrong doings. Same way I don't sit here and complain or even mention about Africa for it's Barbary Slave Trade until someone starts acting the victim and pointing the finger at Europeans as single wrong doers of planet earth. And when I do I hear "But Whtey did it bigger" like that excuses everything else.

Secondly were you outraged about that story you posted? I've not seen it posted before, nor have I seen you talk about it or is it only relevant to you as a counter argument.In fact I've not seen nobody post that story on here, but I share the same disgust for what happened to him as I do the other lad. You might of had a point if I was one of these pricks who would play it down and act like it wasn't a hate crime but unfortunately that's not me in this topic is it. You got guys on here passing the other story off as "bullying" and nothing to do with race and hate when the evidence says different, you got MSM trying to say it wasn't Evil but was just kids being kids and not taught well by their parents. I'm happy to see the Daily Mail posted the story, one of them Newspapers this forum would otherwise be crying about being biased. And as you would of noticed if you read my posts I said I don't see any link between the BLM Tag and the crime against the white kid. So some of what you are saying is still irrelevantly directed at me.

I haven't seen white people being condemned for that news story no as I'd not seen the story either.. I do however see them being condemned as racists purely for Voting Trump or Brexit etc. And It's nice of you to notice not all white people are racist, but I hope you ain't like the posters above you who "know nearly all of them are".

I don't turn on no blinders to racists that do exist. If I had my way I'd round up the lot of them on all sides and ship em off to an Island and let them do as they will so the rest of us can get on with our lives. 

Once again due to your ending statement. Do not be silly enough to expect me to be an Apologist for the history of European Nations. This country didn't become an overnight success purely from it's colonialism. Europeans were living good and already more advanced than other Nations hence them having the ability to do what they did.

The hilarity of Brexit and Trump and the Right gaining popularity around Europe is that it's all down to the Agenda the Left thought they could push on everyone where they could sit back and label anyone who disagreed with their policy as racists. I've never supported these wars otherseas, and I'll tell you what I did. I went out and voted for a party that wouldn't support them either. Can't say the same for the recycled Labour supporters can you who condemn how the British act but still vote the party who took us to war in? In fact which political party do you support @Vtec?

Apologies for the long post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

TBH I'm not sure when I have blamed genuine Asylum Seekers. I think you are confusing my discontent for open door mass immigration by economic migrants with those actually fleeing war. But on account of genuine Asylum Seekers from Islamic countries in the middle east, why are they not flocking to super wealthy nations like Saudi Arabia which is close to them and would probably suit their own culture and religious lifestyles more than the West? Surely they would be happier with that.

And I'm for Tony Blair and Co going to prison. Can't stress that enough, I can't stand the guy. I dislike him enough to feel stupid feelings like if these guys are out their willing to give their lives up murdering people why can't they go target him instead of innocent people up in clubs.

• Downvote 1

@Gambino

I don't support any political party, as i've stated before Left/right wing both belong to the same beast. Look how the voting systems work you really think they're a legit democratic processes? Obama was in power but still any legislation he wanted to put through was approved or blocked by a republican controlled house of congress

Trump was hollering for Hilary's imprisonment with CIA and FBI investigations to the leaks situation. and clearly stated during election he would not accept a loss decision and was calling conspracy against him early.

He wins and now the Obama/clinton camp are calling Russian interference hacking and trump now fighting off the CIA as they now simingly against him. you couldnt' make this shit up. do people forget you had bush/regan/thatchers and Blair each reigned war supreme and who is the driving force behind these puppets in power?

His victory was only won through the fear mongering just like the brexit shite was to peddle the fear of immigration and so on, nothing to do with indepedence.

/

Europeans where not living good prior to imprealism/colonialism/capitalism you where (feudalistic (research feudalism) / same as africa and asia) but ruled by the roman empire which became weak due to corruption and then europe fell into the dark ages and then controlled by islamic moors, whom taught you arts and refinement and basic shit like reading and washing. Once refined/educated you had the resurgence of European power out of the dark ages/ from a rengergised roman catholic empire (whom converted to christanity prior) and wanted muslims out and led out via the crusades and inquisitions and pushed islamic moors out of europe.

With that confidence moved onto global dominion (hence the "never again" statements in some far right banners) and went onto conquer the americas and africas and asia and the world! so yes when invading other places they where skilled in divide and conquer and savagery/rape of indigenous people with a bible in their hand to justify as god given right to do so under catholism. (the same old roman empire who where believers in saturnalia worship prior and adopted christianity 325AD to for control europe)

(in before you talk of african slavery... yes islamic slave trade pre european was just as savage.) any other type of slavey prior was indentured salvery.. captives of tribal wars who where intergated into the winning tribes dominion... not brutal slavery to work plantations to build a next man up for profit and religious dogma)

and when you are the victor you write the history books and label your victims as savages and sub level human... (pseudoscience)

Nobody is asking you to be an apologist for the sins of your forefathers/ foreleaders. Just understand how it works and politcs you see today is nothing new and is about maintaining that system of old. the subdivisions left and and right mean fuck all, capitalism/communism all fraff to maintain systems of division. To keep power and in fighting.

• Upvote 4

'Despicable': President Obama condemns black teens who live-streamed tortured of white disabled man on Facebook while yelling 'f*** white people' - but DENIES race relations are getting worse

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4093434/Obama-says-live-streamed-video-black-youths-torturing-white-disabled-man-alleged-hate-crime-despicable-says-race-relations-NOT-getting-worse.html

@Vtec Swear the Moors never even made it into most of Europe. Don Charles Martel sent them packing when they tried invading. They were never on British soil. Pretty sure the Celts and Druids were living quite happily before the Romans invaded as well, and the Saxon Kings were living nice long before any Atlantic Slave Trade, a good 1000 years before it wasn't it. To act like the country only suddenly became a success via colonialism is rubbish.

• Downvote 1

No they never took over all over Europe. But enough to warrant resurgence of Europe. As it had regressed.

Just like kings and rulers enjoyed their times in respective countries for millenia and beyond before Europe came onto the scence.

(this is the part where your typical racist forum breaks down, into statements like "WE WAZ KANGZ") lolorama

51 minutes ago, Don Crack said:

Will you Apologise for being wrong?

Apologise for what and to whom?

Like im the prosecutor or something, I was just stating my opinion.

If we're apologising for being incorrect in vip2 forum posts you've got a hell of a lot of apologising to do.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Vtec said:

No they never took over all over Europe. But enough to warrant resurgence of Europe. As it had regressed.

Just like kings and rulers enjoyed their times in respective countries for millenia and beyond before Europe came onto the scence.

(this is the part where your typical racist forum breaks down, into statements like "WE WAZ KANGZ") lolorama

This we wuz kangs stuff does need to stop tho. Its the Instagram Historians who are the worst lol. See a Jamaican guy posting about his Egyptian ancestors daily lol 

what don crack and afghoon write is also hate crime. The Daily mail publishes hate crime and encourages hate crime in its comment section. The daily mail is probably illegal if someone was to look into it.  The reason white supremacists view this isolated internet prank gone wrong as some vital proof to be rushed to the man in the high castle, is that they cannot distinguish between the acts of the other individual from the acts of the other as a whole. To them all black people planned this and this is what all black people do.  If the crime is not white then it serves as confirmation bias. Before 9/11 this race supremacy, eugenics malarkey was viewed as one of the most pathetic mental illnesses a person could succumb to, and it truly is,  but after only 15 years of psy ops it is a mainstream imperative. You are a libtard if you are not on stormfront reading some nostalgic pitchfork poetry at this time. The feverish supremacists who are mostly living exclusively on the state delude themselves into believing, as gambino does,  that they are employed to do important political race work on the internet by the ghost of winston churchill, and are galvanised to their cause by items such as this, proof! Yet will completely avoid any items (case in point posted by vtec) that do not serve to reinforce the confirmation bias.

I mean, if you look at the post above mine, time bomb has been adopted as official spokesman for non whites. But you wont see them setting up helplines to battle this illness, because unfortunately, it is a planned outcome. 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Gambino said:

@Vtec Swear the Moors never even made it into most of Europe. Don Charles Martel sent them packing when they tried invading. They were never on British soil. Pretty sure the Celts and Druids were living quite happily before the Romans invaded as well, and the Saxon Kings were living nice long before any Atlantic Slave Trade, a good 1000 years before it wasn't it. To act like the country only suddenly became a success via colonialism is rubbish.

They did.

They took a lot of slaves from British and Irish shores.