President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

31 minutes ago, Grafter said:

So literally no other politician that hes met so far is bout it apart from putin

Wanna see how things go if he meets duterte

hes already met him

praised the way hes handled the drug problem, and then revealed the location of 2 nuclear submaries near north korea

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-fg-trump-philippines-20170524-story.html

Macron handled that better than most

/

swear Trump is just catching everyone by surprise

he's got another 3 or so years left, people are gonna wise up to these antics

cl9rx8flu40z.png

“My handshake with him was not innocent,” Macron said. “We need to show that we won’t make small concessions, even symbolic ones, while not overhyping things either.”

everyone turning petty now :lol: 

LOL ^^ Good. Wasn't that picture taken at the meeting before he got his hand yanked at the G7.

Just seen this story on someones post.

Federal Prosecutor Beranton J. Whisenant Jr found dead on a Miami beach with head trauma, supposedly had been working on DNC Voter, Passport and Visa fraud cases. 

Can't make my mind up on Climate Change. Probably leaning more towards believing it and wanting us to use other forms of energy.

Who the fuck does Juncker think he is though? lol

“I am a trans-Atlanticist, but if the American president said in the next hours or days that he wants to get out of the Paris climate deal, then it is the duty of Europe to say, ‘No, that’s not how it works,'” Juncker said

even if you dont believe in climate change, why would you not want to do anything about pollutants?

thats the main thing climate change deniers seem to forget, its not just about reducing emissions to save the planet, 10s of thousands of people die in the UK each year from toxic air. people having breathing issues, oil pipelines leaking around the world etc

burning fossil fuels, extracting fossil fuels and everything that comes with that isnt just about the environment, its about our own health as well. none of us will remember the 70s with the fucked up smog but its documented, look at China and India and their air quality and you'll see one of the reasons why theyre quick to back the agreement.

we have it so good here due to everything we've been doing for the past few decades so tbh I can see why peopel would just look at their own lives and think this isnt an issue, but the world is bigger than that

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

even if you dont believe in climate change, why would you not want to do anything about pollutants?

thats the main thing climate change deniers seem to forget, its not just about reducing emissions to save the planet, 10s of thousands of people die in the UK each year from toxic air. people having breathing issues, oil pipelines leaking around the world etc

burning fossil fuels, extracting fossil fuels and everything that comes with that isnt just about the environment, its about our own health as well. none of us will remember the 70s with the fucked up smog but its documented, look at China and India and their air quality and you'll see one of the reasons why theyre quick to back the agreement.

we have it so good here due to everything we've been doing for the past few decades so tbh I can see why peopel would just look at their own lives and think this isnt an issue, but the world is bigger than that

Climate change believers are confused.

I fully understand that there are pollutants that need to be sorted out. CO2? No!

This Duterte is mad lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4558362/Philippines-president-Duterte-hits-Chelsea-Clinton.html

'These whores, they hear "rape". Like, like Chelsea, she slammed me. I was not joking, I was being sarcastic. Listen to the speech. I do not laugh at my own jokes.'

'I will tell her, when your father, the president of the United States, was f***ing Lewinsky and the girls in the White House, how did you feel? Did you slam your father?'