President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

It was not the first time Duterte has made a joke about rape. He caused outrage in the lead-up to his presidential election win last year when he recalled a 1989 prison riot in which an Australian missionary was killed, and inmates had lined up to rape her.

In what was intended as a joke, Duterte said the victim was “beautiful” and as mayor of Davao city where the riot took place, he should have been first in line. He later apologised and said he did not intend to disrespect women or rape victims.

f

]g']'tf]']t[]tr;[;tr=;tr=;t=r;;rg]f

]d'f]f[g;fg[];

f][;[]fg;][f;d][fg;f[]g;fg[;gd[f']

']

']']

'

]']

this fuckin guy

5 hours ago, Greens said:

What does that have to do with the citizens of Paris?

I don't think he particularly means the citizens of Paris. He's using the name as a representation of the group and global world. Just putting it across as hey I'm here to work for the Americans, not everyone else.

• Downvote 1

It's sad that today we have to reinforce facts ("Climate change is real") in all of these alternative facts conspiracies flying around (climate change is a hoax, flat earth, white genocide etc).

Makes me wonder if Trump even believes in climate change lol.

Scary times.

MOSCOW — Shifting from his previous blanket denials, President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia suggested on Thursday that “patriotically minded” private Russian hackers could have been involved in cyberattacks last year that meddled in the United States presidential election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/01/world/europe/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-hacking.html?_r=2