President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

7 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I see. DNA testing and science only works when beneficial to Europeans and North Americans then? Granted more research can probably be done, but their findings are scientific so far.

the same why Darwin made his "genius" claims about science and evolution?

science wrapped in eurocentrism is only worth the paper its written on. thats not science. 

There has been this very strong attempt throughout the history of Egyptology to disassociate ancient Egyptians from the modern population,”

what the article failed to state is that the very creation of the Art of egyptology was to reframe, recreate a eurocentric version with a hint of arab history that is originally African. 

I'm very much a believer in science to be honest. Maybe you prefer Religion and such? It wouldn't matter to me in the slightest what Egyptians were but if legit scientists have done studies and managed to check DNA I'd tend to believe them over someone else's predictions or opinions. Doesn't matter anyways, great civilization.

14 hours ago, Gambino said:

PMSL........ Wait Wait Wait, let me get this straight. Rewind this to pre-colonialism, do you man actually think Africa was this absolutely bliss peaceful land where all those Tribes got along with each other and never did any wrongs?

I'm sure this is something I wrote on here that you've just paraphrased almost word for word u cringe idiot. Not saying its a unique statement or thought anyway; but u haven't got a clue about anything never mind African history 

2 hours ago, Seydou said:

Called for Muslim terrorists to be shot with bullets drained in pigs blood

???

Yoòo, that's some Blade type of shit

Genuine question, did he actually say that? I seen all the stories in the news last night saying he did but I couldn't see it on the tweet he posted, only saw him mention about the general.

45 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Genuine question, did he actually say that? I seen all the stories in the news last night saying he did but I couldn't see it on the tweet he posted, only saw him mention about the general.

If you are looking for him saying those exact words, nah he didn't

However telling people to study a case of a general who did those acts, tell me how should that be interpreted? 

It was written in his memoirs apparently about some guy he knew in the army who buried the bodies with pigs to let them know they were going to hell to deter them from fighting or something along them lines. Amazing and not so amazing how the media can run with the idea of a concrete story without actually knowing whether he was referring to the Pigs Bullets, he might of been for all we know, but he might not of been, they still ran with it and made people eat it up.

It should be interpreted as Trump telling people how the US Army broke the will of their enemies I guess Seydou?

Think my support for him would of disappeared had the MSM, Far Left and Establishment not been out attacking him and making false claims up to remove him from day one. Look how quiet that Russia story went when they found something new to blame him for. He seriously doesn't do himself any favours though.

No I know, I have disagreed with him on certain issues like the Syria bombing. But to me he's been under attack and had it tougher than any leader I've seen him before him because people who disagree with him could not accept the idea that everyone bows down to their ideals. So my support stays for him to stick it out and serve those who voted him in as a democracy.

• Downvote 1