President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

13 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

just another lost boy being indoctrinated into the latest gang/cult/religion/political ideology

a tale as old as time, alot of us here are susceptible in the same way 

tariq nasheed had me blaming white people for problems that I never had

that and them videos that talk about the schooling system being setup for girls

it's all too easy to develop a victim complex and exert energy in a hamster wheel of nonsense

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

just another lost boy being indoctrinated into the latest gang/cult/religion/political ideology

a tale as old as time, alot of us here are susceptible in the same way 

Yh true. When i was younger defo nearlt got sucked into some rubbish

You have to define yourself though yourself from the bottom up not from a top down external perspective

1 hour ago, Zizouz said:

it's all too easy to develop a victim complex and exert energy in a hamster wheel of nonsense

Bruhhhhhh

These woke niggas are different breed

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

The Brexit secretary, David Davis, has taken aim at the isolationist rhetoric of Donald Trump in a pointed speech in which he told US business leaders that free trade was the solution to, not the cause of, global turmoil.

Speaking to the US Chamber of Commerce, Davis said Britain would not take part in a “race to the bottom” in order to secure new free trade deals with countries outside the EU after Brexit.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/01/david-davis-takes-aim-trump-isolationist-rhetoric-brexit-trade

Somewhat humorous that you want him to be impeached without him actually having done anything worth impeaching right now, and yet want him replaced with one of the only 2 Presidents in history who were impeached for lying about his affair with Monica Lewinsky and asking her to lie about it too. :lmao:

On 01/09/2017 at 2:18 PM, Zizouz said:

he is right for an american context, perhaps you need to stop sucking up everything american and define your own problems not blame tariq for being relevant in his environment. 

eitherway there are some similarities between the US and UK but not enough to absorb everything he talks about. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VENOM said:

he is right for an american context, perhaps you need to stop sucking up everything american and define your own problems not blame tariq for being relevant in his environment. 

eitherway there are some similarities between the US and UK but not enough to absorb everything he talks about. 

needed to hear this 8 years ago, but thanks for the belated advice, fella

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

:lol:

The wheels on this ting are really starting to come off, from 'In Trump we trust' to basically fuck him.

He cut a deal with the democrats to raise the debt ceiling for the next three months, republicans are pissed.

Im sure he was one of the ones going on and on about the debt ceiling when it came up with Obama

this is why he needs to ride him term out and not ousted, people need to see the bullshit

• 2 weeks later...

Of course not she's just another Turd sandwich nobody wants to eat.

People want a voice that gets heard and an actual choice. 

Not just another politician overly concerned with ultimately keeping the status quo as it is regardless of what colour tie or pin badge they wear. 

To the people who are actually affected by these policies; politics isn't merely a tribal game.