President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

please say more- show me evidence that its an ongoing epidemic

Its obviously terrible that they put this vulnerable individual through a terrifying ordeal, but the good news is the perpetrators have been caught and the system will deal with it

but against a backdrop of hundreds of years of brutal murder its not the biggest of deals 

the restless way you are feeling, the sleepless nights, the constant itching, shouting at yr parents when you dont mean it, the feeling you could have got an office job if there were no asians in the country, these are symptoms of a wider malady, and i can help you. 

The first step is admitting youre a tosser

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

they tested nuclear bombs in my country,these perfect whites,simply because black lives dont matter but i aint bitter gambino

i did not ask for your apology gambino, i did not hold you accountable, i dont seek revenge

im looking to a future of harmonious solutions for mankind, and i include all of mankind in that

and for some that can be the bitterest pill to swallow

the prevailing issue of 9/11 is that white western lives are viewed by certain groups as exponentially more valuable than other lives around the world, but its not true, all are created equal

if you ignore the context of the world you are living in unless it serves your particular agenda, then you are actually a maniac

i'd say you need at least five years timeout from posting on the internet gambino, because right now you can only see things from a one dimensional view and thats a terrible thing to have to read on a regular basis

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Uncle Man said:

what don crack and afghoon write is also hate crime. The Daily mail publishes hate crime and encourages hate crime in its comment section. The daily mail is probably illegal if someone was to look into it.  The reason white supremacists view this isolated internet prank gone wrong as some vital proof to be rushed to the man in the high castle, is that they cannot distinguish between the acts of the other individual from the acts of the other as a whole. To them all black people planned this and this is what all black people do.  If the crime is not white then it serves as confirmation bias. Before 9/11 this race supremacy, eugenics malarkey was viewed as one of the most pathetic mental illnesses a person could succumb to, and it truly is,  but after only 15 years of psy ops it is a mainstream imperative. You are a libtard if you are not on stormfront reading some nostalgic pitchfork poetry at this time. The feverish supremacists who are mostly living exclusively on the state delude themselves into believing, as gambino does,  that they are employed to do important political race work on the internet by the ghost of winston churchill, and are galvanised to their cause by items such as this, proof! Yet will completely avoid any items (case in point posted by vtec) that do not serve to reinforce the confirmation bias.

I mean, if you look at the post above mine, time bomb has been adopted as official spokesman for non whites. But you wont see them setting up helplines to battle this illness, because unfortunately, it is a planned outcome. 

Do you agree with the police that it was a hate crime?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

No point trying to talk harmony and expect me to take you serious after your previous comments. As usual my name gets mentioned in the same paragraph as White Supremacists when I'm probably from a more mixed ethnic family and background than most people on this forum. But I don't mind the slander because I know it's the only tools some of you lot have when you can't put a solid argument together. Shit ignorance was bliss as a child and even before I joined the likes of this forum.

To clear up my view for you: Both victims in both stories on here are equal in disgusting hate crimes and the people who committed the crimes don't deserve to be breathing.

Your view: Just an Internet Prank Gone Wrong. And well whites have done worse than this so it's not as big a deal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone would condemn their actions as I already have. Would I call it a hate crime? Well it appears to have the hallmarks of a hate crime on the basis of race and disability. 

Is the important issue the need to label it a hate crime? Only if I'm coming from a position of indignation that white on black crimes have been labeled as hate crimes and feel the world is heavily weighted against me, and that there is no justice for whites now in a PC world gone mad. The perpetrators have been caught , what else is there for me to do about it, show it to other whites to raise awareness that there is no justice for whites? Justice will be served. Do these people deserve the death sentence? No they dont . did they kill a man? No they didn't.

Are all hate crimes equal? No they aren't. Is the important aspect of this case the need to label it as a hate crime? No it isn't. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You say both cases are equal yet one is clearly more severe, yet that one you just laugh about.The one you are up in arms about has yet to reach court as far as I know , I'm not really following the case,  you are already upset about the verdict before its reached. You only post political Facebook YouTube posts when the victim is white, which indicates you are only interested in justice for whites, whereas someone like myself would be interested in justice for all, regardless of their creed. 

Be a campaigner for the white cause exclusively , just have the decency to accept that is where your limitations lie as a human being

Do you seriously think that I find the other story funny, or am I mocking you for what you said? Because if you couldn't see that you are slower than I thought. Me saying it needs to be classed as a hate crime means I'm upset about the verdict before it's been reached? how did you get to that assumption? I can post anything I want on here, same way I see others posting whatever they see fit. I think you are just salty because I do post up stories which most others won't that don't fit the narrative which you wish to live by that white people can't be victims of hate because in your eyes we're the worst thing on this planet and nobody can top that. You already shown that in your first comments and the fact you are trying to move away from that and pass yourself off as some equal justice warrior tells me that you knew you were being an idiot.

I'm half white, half black. I have no time for racism on an atomic level.

I side with whatever side I view to be accurate, and while its obvious white people can be individually victims of hate crime, I don't have time for people pushing the whites are now the collective victim agenda. Which is the thrust of focusing on this isolated incident. I find that shit to be ludicrous.

I suppose at root I admire your stubborn quest on this forum, I suppose an equivalent would be me starting a vybz kartel appreciation on stormfront and expecting only positive replies, but to do so I feel would be a waste of my time. And the time of others. Who knows maybe I'll give it a shot. If I can just get through to one guy, it will be worth it.

• Upvote 3

That's the problem with your posts though, you didn't view and comment with any accuracy. You sat and watched a video that clearly shown a hate crime being committed due to the kids race and then said nope not a hate crime, just an Internet Prank Gone Wrong.

If I'm coming from a spot where I've never spent my life judging people but then I sit on here seeing all the negative shit about this country and white people etc you better believe I'm gonna start defending it and showing it's not a one way street. You can't even deny it's grown into some fucked up political level thing with the PC Brigade, MSM trying to run their own narrative and Government initiatives on diversity which caused bigger problems and a climate where anyone who didn't agree with the left/anti-parochial is now a racist. You're guilty of it yourself, disregarding my diverse background to just label me alongside White Supremacists because you don't like the fact I show white people can be victims too.

The fact you just referred to Stormfront as the opposite to VIP2 speaks volumes!! I never signed up to RWD or here to be discussing this kinda shit, I signed up because I thought I'd have things in common with people on here. The climate has changed though.

I'm talking about trying to reach a tough demographic, I'm not saying vip2 is equivalent to storm front, I'm not sure there is one. This place is not even anywhere in the same district. 

Internet prank gone wrong is not to lighten or excuse, its an attempt to understand the motive behind their actions. I know white suprrmacists are well organised and cohesive, using items like this to grow their grassroots movement. I don't know of any equivalent black movements. This video is fairly unprecedented so there's no harm in ppl taking a moment to process the various factors. 

Yes the climate has changed, and you are now a white rights campaigner, I did not call you a white supremacist, its not my fault you have more in common with them now. Racism works both ways and anyone alive can be a victim of hate crime, I would never contest that. 

You can hear them in the video screaming Fuck White People, Fuck Donald Trump and "Say you Love Black People" after making him drink toilet water.... And you are attempting to understand their motive behind it? You're not serious...... If it was the opposite way round and a black victim with Whites screaming Fuck Blacks you wouldn't give it a single thought or try to second guess it would you, and I wouldn't expect you to either. You didn't take a moment to process factors, you chipped in with a verdict that it was an Internet Prank lol FFS. I'm done with this one anyways.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

im done too buddy, lets get some sunshine. 

Youre struggling to process the possibility that an internet prank gone wrong can also be classified as a hate crime.

My post began with a list of things which also classify as hate crimes

My post was about how this kind of item is used as confirmation bias

I rest my case

• Downvote 2

There is nothing to process mate. You dug a hole for yourself you couldn't climb out of. There is no part of an Internet Prank that involves actually torturing someone, that's just straight evil. And you are well aware of that, which is why you wouldn't take the view that those white guys might of been playing a prank that went wrong. Promoting your own agenda, that's cool you do that. Just drop the falseness about justice for everyone.

'They were not raised like that': Grandmother of two black sisters who helped torture a white special needs teen apologizes to the victim as judge denies them bail, saying they're a 'danger to society'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4097880/My-girl-not-raised-like-Grandmother-two-black-sisters-involved-torture-white-special-needs-teenager-apologizes-victim-judge-denies-bail-saying-danger-society.html

Strangers raise $100,000 for Chicago teen 'torture' victim in just two days: Online donations pour in for disabled man brutally attacked on Facebook Live 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098504/GoFundMe-Facebook-Live-disabled-Chicago-tourture-victim-raises-100k-two-days.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Martinez said:

Yea someone delete the last 2 pages and empty recycle bin plz 

I cosign that mods

Should the police decide to follow me and shoot me unprovoked on grounds of ethnic cleansing at any moment now I dont want the press to justify the murder by taking my shit out of context. 

its off topic.  continue to celebrate the man

• Downvote 1

I would but that would require me to press Options > Show This Post on all the Gambino and Don Crack posts that are currently on auto-ignore and read whether they belong or not, and that feels like way too much of a time investment

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1