Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Young Bape

Spin off who are the worst 3 posters ever on this forum

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Badman said:

1, Thizz

2, Ephran Taylor 

3, Local

Thizz is 1 of the best posters here, blasphemy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lionel & Dave said:

Blackadaberry / Silversomething?

Silverdalyrical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Haze-e said:

Silverdalyrical

Lol yeah dat guy

da luv doc always been a pretty abysmal poster, I'll let him for the unseasoned chicken mspaint jobbie tho 

tf used to be just hilarious the way he used to post, says so much about what kind of person he is

carpe diem tho mate. He gotta be my woat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thun is an awful poster, he used to have his place as the resident conspiracy theorist but now thats gone he serves no purpose.

Gambino is pretty poor but has his place as the resident right wing, white, unemployed ps4 gamer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

Gambino is pretty poor but has his place as the resident right wing, white, unemployed ps4 gamer.

:lol:

bars

/

thun tho. The whole fake modding thing. Most amazing forum assassination I've seen executed

well played whoever that was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lionel & Dave said:

:lol:

bars

/

thun tho. The whole fake modding thing. Most amazing forum assassination I've seen executed

well played whoever that was

Im a prick i swear. the amount of users i done this too just for bants ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Iceberg said:

Im a prick i swear. the amount of users i done this too just for bants ?

 

Yeah I really thought you was going to make me a mod :rolleyes:

Like you was going to do that when you despise me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pmsl

/

Esquillax used to GET to me. 

Back then I'd never run into one of those hipster vulture types before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lionel & Dave said:

Lol yeah dat guy

da luv doc always been a pretty abysmal poster, I'll let him for the unseasoned chicken mspaint jobbie tho 

tf used to be just hilarious the way he used to post, says so much about what kind of person he is

carpe diem tho mate. He gotta be my woat 

Silver & Da Luv Doc same guy I swear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×