Black Friday

Rippy

http://www.coggles.com/home.dept

30% OFF and 40% off RL for the next hour

Not a Black Friday deal, but just a coincidental price drop.

If anyone just wants ridiculously amazing sounding earphones and not to fussed about the fashion element or what's hot at the moment, you cannot get better than these at this price. Previously £240. Search head fi to verify the quality. I've copped and ordered a pair of snugs to go with.

Sennheiser IE80 Ear Canal Phones https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005N8W27I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_PPRoybGXE15A2

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Anderson said:

Are LG tv's any good?

Im after a TV about 43" - 46" if anyone spots anything decent. My wall is 1.2m wide, so need something that will fit comfortably inside it.

I'm after a similar size, there's an LG on Amazon now that's been dropped to £360 but that seems too cheap it's making me sceptical.

10 hours ago, Anderson said:

Are LG tv's any good?

Im after a TV about 43" - 46" if anyone spots anything decent. My wall is 1.2m wide, so need something that will fit comfortably inside it.

LG's make decent TV's but I find their OS a bit fiddly.

If you have a Samsung phone i'd go with a Samsung especially for their screen mirroring from TV to phone and vice versa.