Black Friday

Rippy

10 minutes ago, J. Edgar said:

To be future proof you need a 10bit TV panel (majority is 8bit) with HDR and motion smoothing which gives it that soap opera effect. Everything else is just a bonus.

Future proof for how long though?

Does any really care bout 10bit?

Lets be real TVs are more of a luxury item once you spend pass the £500 mark

Most of the content peeps watch is stil SD -720p  

The soap opera effect is killing the cinematic mojo we all have been used to imp

This is interesting cos I'm clueless 

future proof what you mean specifically?

soap opera effect?

/

i sorta hate this Black Friday shit, I'm busy anyway I ain't got time to research shit I don't know about for a bloody Xmas present

ive got commitment issues as it is

N admittedly i only want this tv for her so we can move the downstairs tv upstairs n my mum can fuck off up there sometimes so I don't get in and fucking re runs of the bill is on. The actual old bill 

ridiculous

now I'm lookin at sick TVs then I'm thinking I'll have the new one, move mine downstairs, move the other one upstairs

fuxking musical chair tv edition 

Black Friday has got me measuring fucking beds to re arrange entire bedrooms rather than dealing with already neglected customers

n it's bloody thursday

still tho go forth go forth I always like this fred

5 hours ago, local said:

This is interesting cos I'm clueless 

future proof what you mean specifically?

soap opera effect?

/

i sorta hate this Black Friday shit, I'm busy anyway I ain't got time to research shit I don't know about for a bloody Xmas present

ive got commitment issues as it is

N admittedly i only want this tv for her so we can move the downstairs tv upstairs n my mum can fuck off up there sometimes so I don't get in and fucking re runs of the bill is on. The actual old bill 

ridiculous

now I'm lookin at sick TVs then I'm thinking I'll have the new one, move mine downstairs, move the other one upstairs

fuxking musical chair tv edition 

Black Friday has got me measuring fucking beds to re arrange entire bedrooms rather than dealing with already neglected customers

n it's bloody thursday

still tho go forth go forth I always like this fred

Bare fraff

• Like 1

19 hours ago, yhfam said:

Bare fraff

i may have had a couple of practice lines at that point

but that aint the point

listen mate

it's only cos of grenfell's recent tarnishing of the age old practise of arson attacks n that eric has such a conscience / efemininity that he didn't tell certain blokes your address

i'll fraff as and when i fancy it

1 hour ago, local said:

i may have had a couple of practice lines at that point

but that aint the point

listen mate

it's only cos of grenfell's recent tarnishing of the age old practise of arson attacks n that eric has such a conscience / efemininity that he didn't tell certain blokes your address

i'll fraff as and when i fancy it

Eric doesn't have my address and even if he did and gave it away what are these blokes going to do exactly?

633.gif