Sign in to follow this  
Rippy

Black Friday

Fuck Dyson! Never give a guy money who has actively said he wants to get rid of workers rights. Buy a different brand.

Mad how you can pick up curved screens 4k  49+ inches for 5bills. Them things were like 5K less than 2 years back.

buying TVs is a mugs game.

^^Guy at work was telling me the price dropped so much because no one really uses TV's anymore everything is on tablets, mobile phones etc so he was telling the price will keep dropping. A week after he told me this my TV dropped by another £50  

Any links for the Dyson V8 Animal ? 

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

Mad how you can pick up curved screens 4k  49+ inches for 5bills. Them things were like 5K less than 2 years back.

This is my worry

14 hours ago, Afroman said:

Entry level only nowadays, the top ends are just not worth it and depreciate way too fast 

I bought a Sony Bravia in 2008 for £2500, still going strong in my parents yard mind you but its a brick by todays standards so now looking for a replacement for them but refuse to pay more than 4 bills 

The LG tv posted earlier on, I have the exact same model. Got it less than a year ago, it was £559 reduced on Amazon. Donot spend lots of money on TVs, they lose their value quicker than Luke Shaw.

#FootballBants #IiDontPostInTheSportsRoom #ListenToMeIhaveInsideInformation

• Like 1

Anyone picked anything up?

The sales seem so stale this year.

Washing machine cooker and fridge freezer for under 8 bills warranty installation alla that from Curry's

I don't think I saved any big amount of P tbh

On 17/11/2017 at 9:38 AM, Anderson said:

Oh, safe. Done deal. 

You cop? What's it saying?

/

Wasabout to pull the trigger then saw a Phillips one with the Ambilight shit for an extra 50, looks sick but dunno if Philips can chat LG when it comes to screen quality and the OS.

Yeah copped it. All seems decent so far tbh, good quality etc, thin profile goes nice on my wall

All in all good purchase. Would reccomend.

copped some wireless Urbanears for 50€, in reality the discount was only like 15€ because they'd just released a new version but hey