European Spring

Seydou

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely.

germany benefits greatly from a weak euro since they’re the biggest exporter.  And all the smaller countries that import a lot are getting screwed. On top of that the austerity measures which merkel is a high advocate of has built a lot of resentment, and anger. The youth unemployment rate in italy is actually mad.

1 hour ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Auguri!

Italians have nice women, but the people there are a bit backwards. I think seeing Germany get financially richer whilst the other countries seeing their economies weaken has pissed off a lot of people.

visualpolitik one of my fave channels on youtube 

They are a country of two halves. The south is broke as fuck and run by the mafia, the north is pretty wealthy. The north don't like the south and they hate the mafia, but they don't acknowledge that their MPs are shit and corrupt.

They are pissed that they are getting immigrants and are getting no help with them. The immigrants are cool, don't cause that much trouble, only thing that's annoying is they all sleep outside all the big stations. Tbh, it's partially their own fault as they let the septic tanks use their bases to bomb Libya so i don't know what they expected.

The north are more racist outside the big cities unless you look like you have money or don't look like the immigrants. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/13/2018 at 3:57 AM, Da Luv Doc said:

So local's first thought is of homosexual behaviour? Dodgey guy!

haha wut

not at all

wasnt talkin bum boy stuff at all, just made a shit joke didnt i about u havin a little pea brain n u chat with new intern marco at work over a cuppa n all of sudden you're an expert pundit on italian politics 

now the fact that you jumped on what i said n your first thought was about homosexual behaviour.............well, i'll just let that fact sit with you mate, that's your business

marco, the myth, the man, the concept of grease laden continental male employees just might muster up more than solely delusions of political intelligence for you

suck a c*ck if you want to fella i'm all for it 2ETO 2EECH THEIR OWN GET ME GET MAY