European Spring

Seydou

Sweden Muslim woman who refused handshake at job interview wins case

Farah Alhajeh

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45207086

A Swedish Muslim woman has won compensation after her job interview was ended when she refused a handshake.

Farah Alhajeh, 24, was applying for a job as an interpreter when she declined to shake the hand of a male interviewer for religious reasons.

She placed her hand over her heart in greeting instead.

The Swedish labour court ruled the company had discriminated against her and ordered it to pay 40,000 kronor ($4,350; £3,420) in compensation.

Some Muslims avoid physical contact with members of the opposite sex, except for those in their immediate family.

However handshakes are traditional in Europe. Additionally, anti-discrimination legislation may forbid companies and public bodies from treating people differently because of their gender.

What a weak nation.

On 8/17/2018 at 7:59 PM, Grafter said:

We should do away with hand shakes

Its just germ spreadin and energy transfers we can do well without

Hand on heart holds a lot more meaning anyhow

You’re ill all the time smads

I pound poison daily n go in dry for raw handshakes several times a day n I’m a god

do the maths killa x

• 3 weeks later...

All kicking off in deutchland

11 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

I don't even like the Germans for obvious reasons but the left wing media need to stop with the BS. Europe for Europeans stop trying to make turn it into Africa and the Middle East.

Bruv let's stick to what you actually know and understand, Britain.

You know fuck all about Germany and no matter how much you might enjoy your chats with the lads about immigration, you are still the offspring of immigrants. 

Do you even know who Mark Collett is?

Leave it out.

Yeah me and local were having a bit of banter about the bloke a few weeks back, I have time for the dumb shit. I don't understand your stance clearly mass immigration like this is not sustainable it has nothing to do with being offspring of immigrants so I should think differently.  

On 8/15/2018 at 6:44 PM, The Somalian said:

The guy is a white supremacist he was on the channel 4 show young nazi and proud. He has brushed up and  now poses as an alt right campaigner, I enjoy following him and watching his youtube videos I have time for all the dumb shit Tariq Nasheed put me onto him, he has even made an appearance on top troll  Jessie Lee Peterson's show. 

collett2.gif

Image result for mark collett young nazi

• 2 months later...

they tryna blame paris on immigrants/muslims

1 minute ago, Seydou said:

Always the first stage tbh.

Hope the list is just full of Pierre's and Jean Claudes

Well they got both bases covered

first they were like its the muslims then they were like they protesting the immigrants/muslims