Zinedine Zidane taking the piss out of management

connorwickham

Now I know ZZ managed real Castilla before accepting this role but he should NOT be in arguably the biggest job in club football with his credentials or should he?

A champions league in his first season won a stand off with C. Ron (achievement in its own right!) And leading the way in la liga. My question is - are coaching badges and experience overrated in football?

Lucky? Pmsl

He has lost only twice in 11 months 

unbeaten away from home in La Liga 

Won CL in five months of management some managers had three years in the job didn't even see a final.

unbeaten in two visits to Camp Nou but some managers got smashed 5-0 on their visit.

Respect Zizou

• Upvote 5

46 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Lucky? Pmsl

He has lost only twice in 11 months 

unbeaten away from home in La Liga 

Won CL in five months of management some managers had three years in the job didn't even see a final.

unbeaten in two visits to Camp Nou but some managers got smashed 5-0 on their visit.

Respect Zizou

Trust

has a team ever won CL B2B? - I really can not see a single team stopping them... Final minimum. 

Bayern squad filled with old dons past their prime apart from Robben... and the young guns(who should be starting) sanches,thiago etc are 2nd fiddle

Barcelona ain't shit without iniesta

City ain't got it in them 

Atleti the only contender...wow :rofl:

no competition. 

On Monday, December 05, 2016 at 10:02 PM, RYDER. said:

has a team ever won CL B2B? - I really can not see a single team stopping them... Final minimum. 

Bayern squad filled with old dons past their prime apart from Robben... and the young guns(who should be starting) sanches,thiago etc are 2nd fiddle

Barcelona ain't shit without iniesta

City ain't got it in them 

Atleti the only contender...wow :rofl:

no competition. 

Knock out comps don't really work like this though! A silly away goal conceded can make any ship crash. Doubt any team will do back to back in this era.

13 hours ago, connorwickham said:

Knock out comps don't really work like this though! A silly away goal conceded can make any ship crash. Doubt any team will do back to back in this era.

atm it's just Messi and CR7 running train on Europe

3 minutes ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

Zidane would be successful at City ?

Zidane isn't stubborn and doesn't complicate things(trying different formations and playing players out of position).

I have been screaming Zidane since 2010 to manage Real(I knew he would do well but not this soon)

Zidane would be successful@Man City

Just now, O Fenomeno said:

Zidane isn't stubborn and doesn't complicate things(trying different formations and playing players out of position).

I have been screaming Zidane since 2010 to manage Real(I knew he would do well but not this soon)

Zidane would be successful@Man City

I agree to an extent. 

Tinkerman v2 is complicating things for himself.

However, you give Ziz this City team and they would crumble. Yet to see him build a team. 

Give him a side that just recently won a CL

He'll be alright , no doubt.

9 minutes ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

I agree to an extent. 

Tinkerman v2 is complicating things for himself.

However, you give Ziz this City team and they would crumble. Yet to see him build a team. 

Give him a side that just recently won a CL

He'll be alright , no doubt.

I don't think he will crumble at all because due to his man management skills and playing players in their right positions 

You think Zidane would play out and out wingers as wing backs or play Dms and LBs(who can't defend) as a CB in a back three?

So which manager do you think would do well with this current City squad? Please don't say Antonio "One game week" Conte.