Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
connorwickham

Zinedine Zidane taking the piss out of management

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Let's see what Zidane is like outside Real because we all know Guardiola ain't shit outside Barca.

Going back to what you said about Zidane not over complicating things, this goes back to what I said about him being the ideal person for Madrid.

A club like Real needs a manager who knows how to manage stars. If you can manage those players, the rest will fall into place like it did for Carlo. Benetiz tried to instil a style, tactics and expected players to adjust. Nah that's not how it works at Real though lol.

Real is a man management club first and foremost, Everything else works around that. Zidane seems to understand that perfectly.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Going back to what you said about Zidane not over complicating things, this goes back to what I said about him being the ideal person for Madrid.

A club like Real needs a manager who knows how to manage stars. If you can manage those players, the rest will fall into place like it did for Carlo. Benetiz tried to instil a style, tactics and expected players to adjust. Nah that's not how it works at Real though lol.

Real is a man management club first and foremost, Everything else works around that. Zidane seems to understand that perfectly.

Real spit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what your saying if you had good man management skills than automatically everything should fall into place?

The likes of Pellegrini y Heycknes also Schuster had great man management skills but didn't have the tactical versatlity to be successful at both fronts(League & Champions League).

VDB,Ancelotti now Zidane could do both unlike the three above.

Saying this you must think the only reason why Mourinho failed in Madrid because of his lack of man management skills(Yet this the same skill players who have worked with him rave about).

 

If you think someone like Wenger with no plan B can win the European Cup with Real just based on his man management skills than you must be deluded.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said at the top of this page we need to see Zidane outside Madrid before we can say he is only good because he is managing top players.

Pep since he left Barca he has been found out so many times in Europe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

So what your saying if you had good man management skills than automatically everything should fall into place?

The likes of Pellegrini y Heycknes also Schuster had great man management skills but didn't have the tactical versatlity to be successful at both fronts(League & Champions League).

VDB,Ancelotti now Zidane could do both unlike the three above.

Saying this you must think the only reason why Mourinho failed in Madrid because of his lack of man management skills(Yet this the same skill players who have worked with him rave about).

 

If you think someone like Wenger with no plan B can win the European Cup with Real just based on his man management skills than you must be deluded.

 

 

No,.

I said Zidane is the ideal person for the club, because of his managerial approach. I'm sure his management of players is different to the others you mentioned. But like Carlo he prioritised team harmony, and blended tactics around that. That doesn't mean he doesn't get tactics right, it means he hasn't gone in there trying to imprint his philosophy, asking players to adapt to it and making massive overhaul/changes. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 6:18 PM, Heero Yuy said:

Going back to what you said about Zidane not over complicating things, this goes back to what I said about him being the ideal person for Madrid.

A club like Real needs a manager who knows how to manage stars. If you can manage those players, the rest will fall into place like it did for Carlo. Benetiz tried to instil a style, tactics and expected players to adjust. Nah that's not how it works at Real though lol.

Real is a man management club first and foremost, Everything else works around that. Zidane seems to understand that perfectly.

Real spit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, O Fenomeno said:

A world title + two European trophies in 11 months.

 

What a guy

 

Zidane>>

1 major 2 minor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, O Fenomeno said:

A world title + two European trophies in 11 months.

 

What a guy

 

Zidane>>

1 major 2 minor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Like I said only big teams can understand prestige(So that pos had to come from North London).

Pre Abrahamovic 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×