these young tings are crazy

Heero Yuy

A teenage nightclub waitress who edited a video to make it sound like a police officer was threatening to rape her has been jailed.

Georgia Harris, 20, from Chelmsford in Essex, used a doctored recording to try and blackmail the Metropolitan Police officer out of £250.

The nightclub waitress, who works at Faces nightclub, also in Chelmsford, filmed the unsuspecting policeman after instigating a conversation with him in his car about a 'hypothetical' sex attack scenario.

She was then said to have cropped the recording and sent him a six to eight second clip, in which he could only be heard saying 'I'd be raping you', with her replying 'I don't want you to rape me'.

Maidstone Crown Court, in Kent, heard Harris, who was 19 at the time of her scheme, threatened she would go to police with the recording if the 22-year-old officer did not pay her £200.

Having also implied she was just 15 years old, Harris then sent him her bank details - and upped her demand to £250.

The officer, who lives in Sevenoaks in Kent, was 'shocked and panicked' but spoke to colleagues and his boss before reporting the blackmail to Kent Police.

Harris was arrested and later sent police a letter, addressed to her victim.

Apologising, she wrote: 'I was not in my right mind. After all, who blackmails a police officer?'

Harris, admitted blackmail and was sentenced to eight months in a young offenders' institution

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4090224/Nightclub-waitress-19-blackmailed-police-officer-22-editing-video-clip-make-sound-wanted-RAPE-jailed.html

lol a measly 8 months for almost ruining a mans life.

Some real evil ones out there boyy

11 minutes ago, underwriter said:

she got 8 months yeah

so she does 4 months yeah?

so she gets take in 3-6 weeks yeah?

ok ok ok ok ok

NOW I THIS WAS A BLACK PERSON..........................................................

What you reckon they'd give a black person 10 years for some minor blackmail

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

:rofl:

Still cannot condone a man losing his life like that, no matter how much sappery took place.

LOL she was eating. she got clothes and money and got fucking greedy and tried blackmail.

guy's a sap but he doesnt deserve to go down like that

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Don Crack said:

Why do people suddenly become aware of their mental illness when they do wrong?

^)1

i actually clicked on another story link within that same story and its the same fucking thing

"Siddall then lied about who was driving when she was asked to confirm the person behind the wheel.

A friend approached her and he arranged for another man to be paid £300 by Siddall to take the points.   

In mitigation, she said her actions were a result of being drunk and her bipolar disorder, which made her act on impulse."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4090444/Who-wants-cash-taking-three-points-Beautician-30-jailed-spotted-Facebook-getting-stranger-speeding-conviction-300.html

these bitches...

• Upvote 1