Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

loool Porchy scanning through his insta connects like    

If you don't have children or a mortgage suck it up and live your life You ain't going through real pain And this break shit youre talm bout is nonsense Absolute nonsense 

No such thing as a break if you've got no ties.

 

Excuse to faze it out casually or fuck other people.

90% of the time it will end anyway if that's how it is.

You either work out your differences whilst in the relationship or you don't and end it.

Agreed it's not real pain. Is just a void that you're used to being occupied...A replaceable void.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Break sounds like there's intention to get back with her

why aren't You fixing it now?

and is there reason to believe You will fix it in the future but not now? if so, why?

if another female is a factor in You deciding to take a break, leave the girl You're on a break with.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Disagree, you've been with someone for 3/4 years plus. Of course it's going to hurt to be without them if it is permanently. Sometimes you don't realise what you had until it is too late.

 

Agree on working things out together, but sometimes as a man you take these things for granted and assume it won't end. Until you haven't fixed up, strike 3 comes and you are out and left standing there doing the McNulty surprise gif

 

Best thing is to just go gym as much as you can ime

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Disagree, you've been with someone for 3/4 years plus. Of course it's going to hurt to be without them if it is permanently. Sometimes you don't realise what you had until it is too late.

 

Agree on working things out together, but sometimes as a man you take these things for granted and assume it won't end. Until you haven't fixed up, strike 3 comes and you are out and left standing there doing the McNulty surprise gif

 

Best thing is to just go gym as much as you can ime

Fuck man 

this be the realist post I've read in a while 

 

literally been doing the mcnulty gif all week 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lens said:

Break sounds like there's intention to get back with her

why aren't You fixing it now?

and is there reason to believe You will fix it in the future but not now? if so, why?

if another female is a factor in You deciding to take a break, leave the girl You're on a break with.

I initiated the break but realised my mistake 24hrs later now she had enough. 

I want her back but she ain't having it. 

Tbh we argued all the time and nothing was changing  

its probably for the best all things considered 

I fully miss her tho

i feel half full. Like a side of me is missing ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

Just broke up (or taking a break) with the Mrs 

shit fucking hurts man

first time I've ever broken up with a girl that I actually gave a damn about. 

How long is a break typically for?

who has got back with an ex after a break 

how did you cope?

Sheet.

Why did you initiate the break?

What did you think the break with do for the relationship?

Cant lie you sound wounded better pull your A game out to finesse  her back! 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Keep busy, set yourself some goals and targets for the year. Work on growing and bettering yourself as a person.

Book a holiday, get in the gym, be happy.


 

Been thinking all of this

gym especially

at least valentines is one less expense

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, _Fivestar said:

Sheet.

Why did you two agree or even come to this idea of taking a break?

 

 

She wants to break not me but I can't force her to be with a man. 

I've put the girl through a lot of shit and I don't even have a leg to stand on

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

She wants to break not me but I can't force her to be with a man. 

I've put the girl through a lot of shit and I don't even have a leg to stand on

 

You can bounce back 

i had the sickest case and my girl took me back I'm still under obbo so I know it's possibly.

Just don't slip if you repair whatever you've done wrong pal 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Disagree, you've been with someone for 3/4 years plus. Of course it's going to hurt to be without them if it is permanently. Sometimes you don't realise what you had until it is too late.

 

Agree on working things out together, but sometimes as a man you take these things for granted and assume it won't end. Until you haven't fixed up, strike 3 comes and you are out and left standing there doing the McNulty surprise gif

 

Best thing is to just go gym as much as you can ime

Ohh this explains everything

 

Keep ya head up breh 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...