Break ups

JOHN DOE

Thats not what im saying though

we all go through the hardships of break ups and deal with it in our own ways but you are constantly going on about it on here moistening the place up and feeling sorry for yourself

Its all ego anyway, im sure in hindsight and especially when you find the right person when your ready that you will look back and wonder what all the fuss was about 

On 19/02/2017 at 1:36 PM, JOHN DOE said:

its like I'm looking in the mirror 

basically i weren't ready for commitment but was faced with the dilemma of being with a extremely good girl who was 

only kuffir has rightly mentioned that yes there are thousands of girls out there but there's a lot of trash out there too 

she was a good girl but fundamentally I weren't ready. it's going to burn me for a long time 

pretty sure this is a fake video to get salty internet chicks worked up

1 hour ago, Badman said:

Thats not what im saying though

we all go through the hardships of break ups and deal with it in our own ways but you are constantly going on about it on here moistening the place up and feeling sorry for yourself

Its all ego anyway, im sure in hindsight and especially when you find the right person when your ready that you will look back and wonder what all the fuss was about 

:rofl:

let me grieve bro

its my first time ffs I was a savage 

/

I'm sure your last paragraph is correct but for now ?

5 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

in my post i said 

"

think as guys we internalise things to much - 

always say to each other "get over it"  or "there plenty others " "man up" etc etc 

this is bullshit

"

This is very true though.  I said something similar when I first revealed that I split from my ex.  Guys aren't encouraged to voice their feelings at all, possibly because of it not being "manly", but we have emotions too.  That shit will manifest into something negative if it isn't allowed to be voiced.

Now don't get me wrong, you are getting what you deserved for treating her like shit, but hopefully you learned from it and can move on as a better, stronger and smarter individual. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Em Dott said:

This is very true though.  I said something similar when I first revealed that I split from my ex.  Guys aren't encouraged to voice their feelings at all, possibly because of it not being "manly", but we have emotions too.  That shit will manifest into something negative if it isn't allowed to be voiced.

Now don't get me wrong, you are getting what you deserved for treating her like shit, but hopefully you learned from it and can move on as a better, stronger and smarter individual. 

John Doe aside, this is why its a good idea to have a genuine female friend

Someone you can be vulnerable around 

/

Yemoh being mean still

Just broken up with mine

Her mate found my tinder profile, genuinely dormant so no idea why I popped up. I have had the app hidden away in a folder since I got with her, but haven't been on it. I took my phone in to be repaired last week so now I'm paranoid they opened it but whatever, my own fault as I should have deleted it.

It's only been 3 days but she's told everyone, deleted me off FB and blocked my number so what can ya do.

3 hours ago, time_bomb said:

Picturing JD listening to drake with a tear in his eye

not even drake 

usher- u dont have to call 

kanye west - heartless

r kelly - when a womans fed up

bruno mars - when i was your man  (lool)

future throw away is the anthem until the second verse has you in your feelings 

pmsl never knew i could be so moist fffs - its mad 

/

Grafter you are right about the female friend ting 

ive friendzoned two girls that i was linking during my relationship. the amount of advice and shit theyve given has been eye opening 

i was anti female friends myself last year - it is necessary 

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

Call Samaritans

Explain your problem to them

Record the call

Play it back to yourself later and you'll understand how ridiculous the whole thing sounds

this is why young balck males are the highest for mental illness problems of today 

i was going to make a  thread on this 

not everyday bravado, we are humans as well 

there is too much expecation especially on a young black men to be alpha males devoid of any emotion 

we internalise things too much then self medicate or  explode in other ways

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, HangTheDJ said:

Just broken up with mine

Her mate found my tinder profile, genuinely dormant so no idea why I popped up. I have had the app hidden away in a folder since I got with her, but haven't been on it. I took my phone in to be repaired last week so now I'm paranoid they opened it but whatever, my own fault as I should have deleted it.

It's only been 3 days but she's told everyone, deleted me off FB and blocked my number so what can ya do.

if you want this girl back try your hardest but do it once.

if you havent used the app for real and yoru not chatting shit show her that the accoutn was dormant 

sewra they email everytime you get a mesage or something like that.

do all you can to get her back but literally only do it once - if she dont have it then fuck her and keep it moving.

i made various mistakes in this breakup - i will help you avoid such mistakes 

53 minutes ago, HangTheDJ said:

Just broken up with mine

Wow thats tough

did she not give you a chance to explain? Or she wern hearin you?

how long were you together? 

1 hour ago, HangTheDJ said:

Just broken up with mine

Can just imagine this situation 

Longgggg

6 hours ago, Grafter said:

John Doe aside, this is why its a good idea to have a genuine female friend

Someone you can be vulnerable around 

/

Yemoh being mean still

Don't think it needs to be female friends you can do this with, just a friend of tge appropriate maturity. I  had a conversation with an old work colleague about the problems he was going through and a lot of them were things I went through so him being able to vent and seek advice helped him out with his issues and hopefully stopped him from making a stupid and rash decision.

• Upvote 3