A complete list of plants

Drift

2 minutes ago, Afroman said:

I hear this all the time. But, if it was so easy why haven't these man taken the initiative to do what she does? Apart from Nines and 67 most of the people on the NewGen project.

Why didn't Jamal see the Nines deal through while he was managing him?

Can't knock Carolines work as lazy imo, She's grafted her way through to her position. Everything she's done,the likes of Posty, Jamal & Enea could have done it in a breeze if it was so easy. LOL, didn't posty say managing was too long for him to get involved in.  Certain man know talent but when ti comes to managing its a different story.

Hes rubbin shoulders with multi millionaires and its a millionaire himself

Really think he was gonna risk that after all the nines/c biz and people getting dropped? lol

Caroline is a white suburban female... she feels safe. She's fine taking the risk. Shes an acceptable face to talk to these label people

You think Posty....Posty is gonna be able to come to labels lol? 

• Upvote 3

Why do you think posty can't? 

This guy owns one of the biggest music  platforms in the country, He as more bargaining power than Caroline. Considering he took her under his wimg and all.

This acceptable face doesn't wash imo. These man can easily hire a becky to lease on there behalf if they really wanted to. 

Since A.dot was made an A&r who has she bought through?.

End of the day, it's a business, rather you are black or white. If your signings ain't fruitful? Then your jobs on the line.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nines is the most obvious road artist to sign since Mark Morrison, the guy had more than 8 different videos on Sbtv with over a million views, he had millions of views on his first fire in the booth, had a video on his own channel with 8 million views, freestyle videos with millions of views, he was quite obviously the biggest road rapper around with a cult and near mainstream following, and even easier work than signing 67 because its one person as opposed to a group.

15 minutes ago, Bobby Reds said:

I understand what your point is but its sounding a bit coonish here mate.

nah i hear it

posty a big black man with a big beard and a barl head and hes not the most well spoken

thats three strikes automatically

look how clean cut sb is in comparison and he still cudnt do nuttin for nines

but this ting come n instant results 8-) like nas said it aint hard to tell

• Downvote 1

Swear man are saying anyone could do what sees doing yet giving reasons why the next man can't do it

?

• Upvote 3

being white is a talent still

not everyone can do it

but on a serious note, whether or not it has something to do with her being white, or being connected to a "higher up", this is really starting to sound like people hating and moaning because they never managed to achieve something similar

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Kuffir said:

what im sayin is pretty obvious still but cba

/

tell me what a good job she done faze

New Gen album. Has any other uk rap compilation (nevermind one full of original tracks) ever been released by a major?

On 2/19/2017 at 9:22 PM, Kuffir said:

nah i hear it

posty a big black man with a big beard and a barl head and hes not the most well spoken

thats three strikes automatically

look how clean cut sb is in comparison and he still cudnt do nuttin for nines

but this ting come n instant results 8-) like nas said it aint hard to tell

to be fair he came across well on bbc news

but c/s the overall point about Caroline 

On 19/02/2017 at 6:34 PM, Afroman said:

I hear this all the time. But, if it was so easy why haven't these man taken the initiative to do what she does? Apart from Nines and 67 most of the people on the NewGen project.

Why didn't Jamal see the Nines deal through while he was managing him?

Can't knock Carolines work as lazy imo, She's grafted her way through to her position. Everything she's done,the likes of Posty, Jamal & Enea could have done it in a breeze if it was so easy. LOL, didn't posty say managing was too long for him to get involved in.  Certain man know talent but when ti comes to managing its a different story.

Yeah i wonder what the difference is between caroline and all those people you mentioned that couldn't quite do it...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Yeah i wonder what the difference is between caroline and all those people you mentioned that couldn't quite do it...

why r man being stupid ? pissing me off

/

3 hours ago, FA23 said:

New Gen album. Has any other uk rap compilation (nevermind one full of original tracks) ever been released by a major?

i meant what has she done for nines

/

has any other white person attempted to put out a uk rap compilation should be the question ur asking

you think she was the first person to think of suttin like that? i aint gna give her props cause shes the only one they listen to

lookin at the tracklist of that jawn and its hella commercial as well but then again this whole thing is engineered/plant life, hella buzz on the internet from the usual suspects, no one chatting about it inna real life

concrete jungle  >> new gen in terms of uk rap

anyway fuck all this

man r acting like its so farfetched that a black person would have to work twice as hard to get accepted and no way conceivable that its easier for a white person to get their foot in the door

its slyly offensive n im not gnna entertain it anymore soz

edit: got man sounding like a hater, im rele not just not on her dick

new gen for what it was was calm n a gd move

2 hours ago, Agony said:

to be fair he came across well on bbc news

but c/s the overall point about Caroline 

theres actually nothing wrong with the way posty talks at all and i know this

was only trying to make concessions / hold him up to a crazy high standard cause thats how it is