A complete list of plants

Drift

1 hour ago, Incumbent said:

do you think any of these black rappers, artists, boxers, sports ppl etc who the history of what essentially owns them?

i doubt they do nor care which is a fucking shame the way slavery has transformed is fucked!! in 2017 most will swear on their lives that they ain't slaves

who's running this account

1 hour ago, Incumbent said:

do you think any of these black rappers, artists, boxers, sports ppl etc who the history of what essentially owns them?

i doubt they do nor care which is a fucking shame

tumblr_ndhciyDqHr1ririjeo1_500.png

/

the way slavery has transformed is fucked!! in 2017 most will swear on their lives that they ain't slaves

:/

Slaves didn't have choice. Bit extreme to use that as an example

I have a choice to make money with Puma or Adidas. 

25 minutes ago, Seydou said:

:/

Slaves didn't have choice. Bit extreme to use that as an example

I have a choice to make money with Puma or Adidas. 

most of us don't have a choice either

the illusion of choice is fucked

imo both choices = being controlled 

/

we used to die in chains now we die for chains

it's not extreme imo, just coz we ain't being physically forced doesn't make it less extreme

mental slavery is actually worse and that's why we are in the position we are in

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Incumbent said:

i doubt they do nor care which is a fucking shame

tumblr_ndhciyDqHr1ririjeo1_500.png

/

the way slavery has transformed is fucked!! in 2017 most will swear on their lives that they ain't slaves

Also add Mercedez, VW, Hugo BOSS, IBM, Ford.. Alot more. Don't even think it's just us who don't know the history, the average person doesn't know either.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

ratings where ratings are due. labels are dead and they've carved out a calm space for themselves. they promote the music using their clothes and shoes and use their athletes to promote the artists or be at the same event etc. 

i thought this is what Puma was tryna do with Krept and Konan a few years back but seems Adidas are on a roll

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

ratings where ratings are due. labels are dead and they've carved out a calm space for themselves. they promote the music using their clothes and shoes and use their athletes to promote the artists or be at the same event etc. 

i thought this is what Puma was tryna do with Krept and Konan a few years back but seems Adidas are on a roll

!!!

That tune drops as well. 

• 2 months later...

Nah there is a difference 

before they used to give endorsement/sponsership deals to anyone that had a buzz a little bit of a name and drench them in adidas original clothing 

now they are creating the star from scratch and being a lot more subtle about the way those guys promote adidas 

On 28/07/2017 at 4:12 PM, Platinum50 said:

Also add Mercedez, VW, Hugo BOSS, IBM, Ford.. Alot more. Don't even think it's just us who don't know the history, the average person doesn't know either.

im sure most young people would have joined the nazi party as well, offering a job, a sense of belonging etc. i cannot blame teenagers or young 20 somethings for joning the nazi party. thts what the zionists want me to do whilst their own youngsters join the IDF and murder palestinians in similar fashion, or no different to the soilders joining the military today and being sent to loot and kill... i dont blame them but the leaders who knew what their main agenda was. 

therefore i can rock adidas or puma without no guilt.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, VENOM said:

im sure most young people would have joined the nazi party as well, offering a job, a sense of belonging etc. i cannot blame teenagers or young 20 somethings for joning the nazi party. thts what the zionists want me to do whilst their own youngsters join the IDF and murder palestinians in similar fashion, or no different to the soilders joining the military today and being sent to loot and kill... i dont blame them but the leaders who knew what their main agenda was. 

therefore i can rock adidas or puma without no guilt.  

true still