A complete list of plants

Drift

2 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Omg swear?

Smh

I liked her as well. 

Why cause she has curves? 

Have you heard how she speaks? 

(Certain man on this forum glorify the curves while ignoring the other elements that complete the package):lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of her fan base is white so i doubt they care about the tweet and neither will her sponsor's.

4 minutes ago, FlameyPose said:

Why cause she has curves? 

Have you heard how she speaks? 

(Certain man on this forum glorify the curves while ignoring the other elements that complete the package):lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of her fan base is white so i doubt they care about the tweet and neither will her sponsor's.

Lol

Curves 

Ok 

Stefflon Don was born in Birmingham. She is of Jamaican descent. She has six siblings. When she was four years old, her family moved to the Netherlands,[2][3] but at the age of fourteen she returned to Britain to study at a London school

This is as PLANT as it gets

Actual freshie 

So I just watched a few of her videos on YouTube of this “musician” and it’s clear:

1. She can barely string an intelligent sentence together.

2. Looks cheap with her multiple tattoos, blonde weave and tight clothes where she’s literally bursting out of them.

3. Her 15 mins will soon be up.

I can’t believe people actually listen to this shit. But whatever, another run of the mill artist who no one will remember ten years from now.