Split

Thizz

Wasn't feeling the pedophilia theme throughout the film, and the 3 main girls should all have been played by older actors if they're gonna be kidnapped and half dressed

Agree with what Thizz put in spoiler tags, it almost changed the genre of the movie, but also it was believable that the film was based on fact, then it basically became Lucy

8 hours ago, Lens said:

Wasn't feeling the pedophilia theme throughout the film, and the 3 main girls should all have been played by older actors if they're gonna be kidnapped and half dressed

Agree with what Thizz put in spoiler tags, it almost changed the genre of the movie, but also it was believable that the film was based on fact, then it basically became Lucy

Yeah the pedophillia theme made me feel uneasy.

I saw certain peeps walking out in the cinema still 

Spoiler

By the end of the movie we realize that Split takes places in the same universe as Unbreakable. We also learn that the transformation into "The Beast" occurs on an Amtrak train. Earlier in the movie we learn that the train holds significance since Kevin, the main character, last saw his dad on a Train.

Now the movie Unbreakable begins with an Amtrak train crashing and everyone except Bruce Willis' character surviving. We also learn this was an elaborate terrorist plot by Mr. Glass. I hypothesize that Kevin's father was one of those killed in this terrible Amtrak accident, leading to the creation of "The Beast". Yet another connection between Unbreakable and Split

kvpaw_s-200x150.gif

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a hard 1.

I guess the genius of Unbreakable was you didn't realise what it was until the end.

It's like tryna do a sixth sense 2, he's gotta just make it a standalone classic tbh.

/

Csb

There was this guy at my college, afro, slim, funny walk, I said to my boy

"Don't he remind you of Mr Glass?"

My boy was like "Who?"

I said "Unbreakable"

My boy was like :lmao:

So whenever we saw the guy we would call him Mr Glass, few of my other friends used to call him that aswell.

1 day I woke up before college bare texts on my phone, thought someone had died.

The texts were saying

"Lol you at college yet bro?"

"You seen Mr Glass yet?"

I get into college sit on a computer in the library and about half and hour later I see the guy coming upstairs.

He broke his arm init.

Had his arm in a cast :lmao: complimented the look perfectly.

• 2 months later...