Sex Bucket List

Mame Biram Diouf

Sex in front of a live audience (female only with no cameras). That same audience being basically a substitute bench I can choose from so I can interchange sex partner. Looking around a room and choosing who to cum on. Or I could be on an elevated platform so I could cum over the crowd. 

Mum and daughter separately. Had an offer from a mum but the mum wasn't nice enough and I would have certainly lost access to the daughter's vaj

Threesome has been done, best part was the dual blowie and having both nipples licked at once. But it would never get old. Having Your head surrounded by 4 breasts while 1 girl rides You

I'll be back with more.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lens said:

Sex in front of a live audience (female only with no cameras). That same audience being basically a substitute bench I can choose from so I can interchange sex partner. Looking around a room and choosing who to cum on. Or I could be on an elevated platform so I could cum over the crowd. 

Didkifogoohphoor wtf

How realistic is this?

• Upvote 3

If my fantasies were realistic I'd have a problem

/ anyone remember that Bernie Mack segment about putting it in while she's on the phone and fucking while she tries to maintain a phone call

I've done it but the woman has always ended her call quickly

So I'd make the challenge that she has to keep the call going until the other person locks off

• Upvote 2