Kylian Mbappe (Henrys Dad)

O Fenomeno

Took a session a few years ago so before he was real coach and 13year olds didnt really know zidane like that, felt like my dad when he would tell me about some player from the 70s/80s

• 1 month later...

Arsenal were among his strongest suitors. “Yes, I met with Arsene Wenger, who is a great coach,” Mbappe says. “He has a great reputation here in France, he’s well-respected and knows how to develop young players. This was a real option for me. But, of course, Paris Saint-Germain was the main option.

Wenger will dine out to the story of how he nearly signed Mpabbe for the rest of his dictatorship. 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

been transfer listed

needs an exceptional world cup

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, Seydou said:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/10/kylian-mbappe-reportedly-unhappy-neymar-treatment-paris-saint-germain-7698751/amp/

The report claims that Neymar and Dani Alves have joked about Mbappe’s appearance and refer to him by his nickname ‘Donatello’ as they believe he resembles the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon character.

????

Were footballers always this bitch made and sensitive? He just needs to stunt on them by winning. Alves has always been Neymar’s pet bitch though.

1 hour ago, Toney Barton said:

Stanky Leg Lavar >>>>>

:lmao:

Look how stiff Lonzo come in behind though.

Thats what makes it so great 

Need the straight man to make it pop (⏸)

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 3:59 PM, TheOneGameBaller said:

Were footballers always this bitch made and sensitive? He just needs to stunt on them by winning. Alves has always been Neymar’s pet bitch though.

So now we're believing stories in the Metro which have been taken from El Pais??

Llow it