The Video Thread part 2

TTK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Probs some shitty 'social experiment'. 

"We were so tired of seeing rubbish music in the charts and it seemed that just some tits and ass on show would make bad music sell, so we tried it out"

Fuck off. 

might work in her favour. Reckon she can expand her fanbase.

This game tune is decent actually.

seems like shes maybe poppin more than i thought.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CurryMan said:

this channel has bare real mccoy vids.. stuff i hadnt seen

https://www.youtube.com/user/kers80bhp/videos

Real McCoy>>>

Shame BBC won't even rerun this on BBC4 or something. Or at least release s DVD set with all the seasons. Have to rely on YouTube clips like this or if you had recorded on VHS tapes.

/

On another note seems Channel 4 is the new home for black shows.

Chicken shop guys got his show

Narsties show commissioned for another season

Mo's been given his own show

Would love to see something akin to Real McCoy on TV. Aside from the usual forced roadman comedy sketches, that seem most common.

7 hours ago, Restrictive said:

Real McCoy>>>

Shame BBC won't even rerun this on BBC4 or something. Or at least release s DVD set with all the seasons. Have to rely on YouTube clips like this or if you had recorded on VHS tapes.

/

On another note seems Channel 4 is the new home for black shows.

Chicken shop guys got his show

Narsties show commissioned for another season

Mo's been given his own show

Would love to see something akin to Real McCoy on TV. Aside from the usual forced roadman comedy sketches, that seem most common.

I’ve always asked myself this. Why does goodness gracious me get reruns etc. Is the real McCoy on bbc box sets? 

Channel 4 also showcased the Desmond’s which was a hit show for them back in the 90s

1 hour ago, easy.pee.zee said:

I’ve always asked myself this. Why does goodness gracious me get reruns etc. Is the real McCoy on bbc box sets? 

Channel 4 also showcased the Desmond’s which was a hit show for them back in the 90s

Seems like I was wrong...partially.

Just had a quick Google search, seems BBC released Series One sometime last year on their online store - https://www.comedy.co.uk/shop/news/2509/the_real_mccoy_series_1/
But BBC store is now closed towards the end of last year, so wasn't up for long.

And that was a 5 year "campaign" of pestering the BBC to release it - http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/woman-who-started-bbcs-revival-real-mccoy

And in '97 released a VHS with selected sketches - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Real-Mccoy-VHS-leo-chester/dp/B000057QVQ

But other than that it seems nothing.

They need to just do a boxset with all 6 series or at least re-run it. Since it came off air I dont believe its been back on, where as the likes of Desmonds as you mentioned has been re-run on different channels. I dont know the viewership of Real Mccoy vs the likes of Desmonds, but surely there is some TV network out there that would pick it up.

2 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Wow, some of these yutes just don’t care about their future. ?

Maybe not but the way they had the yout on the ground, those two police officers could have killed him

Doesn't look like he was just kickin him for the fun of it

• Downvote 1