The Video Thread part 2

TTK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Don't have to embarrass him by telling the whole world who he damn well is tho.

Usually im not a fan of this whole look at me look at me culture but hes actually used his platform to set up a go fund me page for the boys parents so i think hes done a good thing. Hes also spreading a good message As well.

11 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Usually im not a fan of this whole look at me look at me culture but hes actually used his platform to set up a go fund me page for the boys parents so i think hes done a good thing. Hes also spreading a good message As well.

All could have been done without showing the boys face

And the go fund me is all good and im sure the family is grateful but it is nonetheless humiliating

Really helping people is doing it in silence and not makin anyone know

I read a comment on fb where a woman was sayin her husband gave cpr to a man an saved his life. They saw him a few years later and the wife wanted to introduce herself and her husband firmly told her no. He said he saved his life so the man could live so let's let him do that.

Where this man could have used this incident to teach others a lesson is to share how he dealt with his sons bully with others who are experiencing bullying. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1