The Video Thread part 2

TTK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, kerser said:

?

WTF did I just watch? Braveheart Director’s Cut?

What kind of weak Black man lets anyone talk down to them like that? Please please let me have been on that train, and that fat fuck would’ve been turned into enough haggis to feed everyone.

And of course no white person on the train even backed the guy getting abused.  It took one mixed race woman to stand up to him. Embarrassing. 

If it aint your problem no one wants to be involved. Thing is this type of behaviour is going to become a more common thing as these type  of mongs now feel they have momentum and voice to carry out with this nastiness. I really hope they find this guy and charge him. Absolute scum lucky he met a black man who was reasonable, allot of people would of just licked him down out of pride alone. 

51 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

Cos adults don’t fight 

better to to walk away then catch charges 

Stop being a p*ssy. If someone is getting in my face calling me a black c**t, then I’m gonna defend myself. You’re not getting in my face and talking to me like I’m some d*ck head. 

How is this guy walking up and down the train with all that bass and no one is checking him?

1 minute ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Stop being a p*ssy. If someone is getting in my face calling me a black c**t, then I’m gonna defend myself. You’re not getting in my face and talking to me like I’m some d*ck head. 

How is this guy walking up and down the train with all that bass and no one is checking him?

you have to provoke them back....need him to be physical first....as soon as he touches you. GREEN LIGHT. people are filming...gotta be careful

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Why u typing like a big man for? 

If shit ain’t even recorded at the part where he is provoking him it will just look like a young black lad punching a Scottish OAP which only ends in fuckeries 

Don’t get tricked out of ur position 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

you have to provoke them back....need him to be physical first....as soon as he touches you. GREEN LIGHT. people are filming...gotta be careful

Yes, you have a point. But you can also physically defend yourself if someone is literally in your face shouting abuse and using threatening language. I’m talking from first hand experience.

I’m not saying anyone should stomp a mud hole in him but there’s no way in hell he’s walking up and down that train unchallenged.

33 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

Why u typing like a big man for? 

If shit ain’t even recorded at the part where he is provoking him it will just look like a young black lad punching a Scottish OAP which only ends in fuckeries 

Don’t get tricked out of ur position 

31 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

Guys are backing random guys on trains to squabble a old man 

thats how u end up with no job and Gbh charges 

For real, you’re just a p*ssy. I ain’t typing like a big man, you’re just making mad excuses to avoid confrontation. Just admit you’d tuck your tail between your legs and scurry off like a little bitch.

I’m with infamous on this one 

you lot can take your ego to court with you and see where that gets you when the jury are listening to your valiant heroics ?

the same people screaming p*ssy are the same who would stand before a judge and plead with remorse and claim they had a troubled upbringing and hidden anger issues smh

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

:/ why didnt any of the black men on the train do something to the guy

Ain worth it

At all.

The atmosphere in the country is pretty nasty racism wise at the moment. I actually feel abit stressed over it, like theres a weight on my head. And I'm really concerned about Brexit an whats gna happen if we dont leave.

9 hours ago, The Infamous said:

Guys are backing random guys on trains to squabble a old man 

thats how u end up with no job and Gbh charges 

Thats how you end up with balls rather than a fanny.

Some right wet wipes on here.

Guys are willing to let middle aged gammon throw around racial epiphets and abuse young black males and do nothing.

Mad.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1