The Video Thread part 2

TTK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

why can you not be concerned about all of them?

its not a competition 

you can but let's be real here, the powers that be which is made up of a lot of so called "good" white ppl actually don't care

to me a "good" person who does nothing when wrong is being done is on the same side as the person doing wrong

black ppl need to stop this inclusive thinking when time & time they have shown us they don't give two shits and we a tolerated

we love, accept and ride for everyone except ourselves while they stay killing us and discriminate against us etc

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

you can but let's be real here, the powers that be which is made up of a lot of so called "good" white ppl actually don't care

to me a "good" person who does nothing when wrong is being done is on the same side as the person doing wrong

black ppl need to stop this inclusive thinking when time & time they have shown us they don't give two shits and we a tolerated

we love, accept and ride for everyone except ourselves while they stay killing us and discriminate against us etc

What do you mean by inclusive thinking 

wanting to be accepted/part of white society being following suit i.e i see a lot of blacks on twitter/facebook/insta etc saying rip to the barcelona attack, same happened with paris, london etc

yet i read nothing when the same if not worse happens to black/brown folk

/

my little cousin had a u9s football tournament some months back when the london attacks happened, can u believe they made all the kids do the 1 minute silence? 24 teams (6-8 in each)

the global coordination when it comes to showing respect and empathy when white ppl die is mad imo!!!

• Like 2

forgot to add, in that same week there were similar/worse attacks in kenya, middle east, why is the system brain washing kids to show sympathy with one and not the others if we truly want an inclusive loving world where we love and care for each other instead of the fuckeries going on?

this place is regressing back into race/conspiracy talk again

I blame myself

shouldn't have debunked the pigeon saluting the mass murderer

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

wanting to be accepted/part of white society being following suit i.e i see a lot of blacks on twitter/facebook/insta etc saying rip to the barcelona attack, same happened with paris, london etc

yet i read nothing when the same if not worse happens to black/brown folk

/

my little cousin had a u9s football tournament some months back when the london attacks happened, can u believe they made all the kids do the 1 minute silence? 24 teams (6-8 in each)

the global coordination when it comes to showing respect and empathy when white ppl die is mad imo!!!

Nope

you're very much confused 

theres no global coordination

you live within a 'white society' and thus are emersed within it

I can believe that they made some English, I assume London based, school children do a minute silence for people dying in London 

that's not to say I've ever had much of a fondness for silly one minute silences, I'm just aware how English society reacts to tragedies

Go to any other continent, ignore euro and American television (although I imagine it'll be hard to understand what's being said) and play the game of spot the empathy and respect for European terrorism 

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, local said:

Nope

you're very much confused 

theres no global coordination

you live within a 'white society' and thus are emersed within it

I can believe that they made some English, I assume London based, school children do a minute silence for people dying in London 

that's not to say I've ever had much of a fondness for silly one minute silences, I'm just aware how English society reacts to tragedies

Go to any other continent, ignore euro and American television (although I imagine it'll be hard to understand what's being said) and play the game of spot the empathy and respect for European terrorism 

you're delusional or just blind to the global coordinated efforts

it wasn't a school team nor was it in london, it was in kent, grass roots teams, the u10s, u11s did the same and i'm sure it happened in many parts of the country

i can't ignore europe and usa coz their the ones who control most of the world, it's them doing the fuckries so please don't insult my intelligence

about it's not coordinated when i.e the london, paris, germany attacks happened leaders from all over europe and america and even fucking australia sent out messages of sympathy

ffs when the paris attack happened the france and england game was full of it, wembley was engulfed in the french flag

3 hours ago, Incumbent said:

you're delusional or just blind to the global coordinated efforts

it wasn't a school team nor was it in london, it was in kent, grass roots teams, the u10s, u11s did the same and i'm sure it happened in many parts of the country

i can't ignore europe and usa coz their the ones who control most of the world, it's them doing the fuckries so please don't insult my intelligence

about it's not coordinated when i.e the london, paris, germany attacks happened leaders from all over europe and america and even fucking australia sent out messages of sympathy

ffs when the paris attack happened the france and england game was full of it, wembley was engulfed in the french flag

Oh it was in Kent 

wait wha? The under 10s too?

How could I have been so blind to this global conspiracy 

as you were

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1