TTK

The Video Thread part 2

Never went out of my way to watch her shows or stand-ups but this bitch and her writers are taking the piss

@10:30 in the second vid, she's on the Ellen Degeneres show telling a popcorn eating joke she stole from an old Ellen stand-up show, smh

I was getting nervous about that poor puppy getting hit there for a sec

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, The Somalian said:

good watch

Wow! my great aunt who worked for one of the richest families in Louisiana at that time (The movie the Toy was filmed at the home she worked at). An underground joke she would hear often between white people , "Take a bag of garbage and put a high price tag on it and a nigger will buy it and may tell u to keep the change". This film was an attempt to make it seem as if they really admired the "new negro" and their newly found successes but actually it was racist propaganda to make black people purchase more things in white people's establishments.Though the tactic was and has been successful it was disappointing to see Johnson Publishing Company actually contributed to this bullshit (Cooning for cash). On the flip side , I Must say it is very true the way they described the majority of black customers train of thought except for the fact, now ,majority of people think the same way no matter the race because people are trying to keep up with the Joneses when in fact that don't have shit either.

Needs its own topic still

someone break down this french jawn for me

i have zero interest in the music but how've they made it mainstream/profitable/viable?