The Video Thread part 2

TTK

8 hours ago, Trap God said:

Can tell the difference it made. Feel less tired, dont feel clogged up after eating. My general health feels better. Also for me personally, I add weight on too easy eating meat. Im finding it much easier to control cutting it out and I've found things that I enjoy eating without it. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lionel & Dave said:

does he always speak with accent?

He spoke with an english accent when I spoke with him 

2 hours ago, Drift said:

What are you vegan man gonna do for protein?

Im not Vegan still eat cheese and eggs, but like dst said Lentils, You can get protein strips from Holland and Barrett but I dont like then ator. I enjoy Quorn mince also I eat allot of Tofu (Probably   the thing I enjoy eating the most) myu mum brought me some sort of fake chicken protein nugget which tasted like chicken and I liked it. 

Anyone looking for places to dine these places has been recommended highly by my brother and other vegans I have spoken  to when I speak to them about finding new places to eat they have the best fake chicken about.

Another place recommended to me which I past nearly every day is the black cat cafe which I need to try out

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

He spoke with an english accent when I spoke with him 

Im not Vegan still eat cheese and eggs, but like dst said Lentils, You can get protein strips from Holland and Barrett but I dont like then ator. I enjoy Quorn mince also I eat allot of Tofu (Probably   the thing I enjoy eating the most) myu mum brought me some sort of fake chicken protein nugget which tasted like chicken and I liked it. 

Anyone looking for places to dine these places has been recommended highly by my brother and other vegans I have spoken  to when I speak to them about finding new places to eat they have the best fake chicken about.

Another place recommended to me which I past nearly every day is the black cat cafe which I need to try out

Will check both of these 

especially the first joint 

17 hours ago, Drift said:

What are you vegan man gonna do for protein?

that's actually one the biggest myths of all time, we don't actually need as much it is recommended (80-100 grams)

35-45 is more than enough which you can get plenty of from hemp, boiled spinach, kidney beans, kale, broccoli, quinoa etc

/

i'm in transition mode into becoming a vegan

it's the only way

the devils have turned most of us into carnivores when we are not

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

that's actually one the biggest myths of all time, we don't actually need as much it is recommended (80-100 grams)

35-45 is more than enough which you can get plenty of from hemp, boiled spinach, kidney beans, kale, broccoli, quinoa etc

/

i'm in transition mode into becoming a vegan

it's the only way

the devils have turned most of us into carnivores when we are not

This is all real talk

• Upvote 1

I personally believe that vegetarianism/veganism is progressive and one day we will look back and frown upon ever been meat eaters

In saying that I was born into it and for the time being I enjoy eating meat, although I have consciously cut down a lot of red meat/poultry intake 

I also believe at one point in my life I will cut out meat altogether its inevitable 

• Like 2